T H I R T E E N

Harley took in a shaky breath, staring up at Jack with wide eyes.

"What are ya talkin' about?" she asked quietly, her cheeks turning a light shade of pink.

Jack rolled his eyes softly "You're not fooling anyone Quinn" he said before looking around him quickly "come on" he added, waving her toward him as he started to walk away.

Harleen watch him, her feet planted to the ground, she chewed on her fingernail for a second.

Joker froze and let out a sigh "if you want the answers you seek...I can show you" he said, looking over his pale shoulder, his green eyes dark and mysterious.

Something clenched in Harley's stomach, she would never admit it, but being with Jack gave her a...thrill.

Something that she had never felt before she met the damaged boy.

She looked down at her hands, curiosity was clouding her judgement and she knew it, she felt like she was looking down at someone else...she could see everything they were doing wrong.

But, she didn't really care.

"I'm...I'm coming," she said quietly racing to keep up with the boys long legs, her ponytails swinging against her cheeks.

She played with her hands, keeping her eyes on the ground in front of her.

Jack led her out of the school,  the girl looked up at the gloomy sky "where are we going?" she asked staring up at him.

"You'll see," he said jogging down the stairs, Harley following quickly behind him, looking around her.

She shivered softly in the cold air, her coat having been left behind, Jack raised an eyebrow at her before rolling his eyes and sliding off his jacket tossing it towards her.

Harley caught it and quickly wrapped it around her shoulders, thankful for the warmth Jack had left behind "thank you" she said quietly.

"Hurry up" he simply said, turning away from the car park, where Harley thought their expected destination was, and towards the back of the school.

Even if Jack peaked her interest, Harley could help but hear that single ringing gunshot in the back of her mind as she followed the boy.

Jack walked towards a vine covered wall, he silently pulled them aside revealing a locked door.

He glanced back at Harley who was staring at the hidden door with wide eyes and raised a finger to his cut lips before he typed something into the keypad that the girl couldn't see.

"I've been watching this place for a while," Jack said a beep sounding before the door creaked open "shall we?" he asked offering a hand.

Harley stared at him for a moment before she felt her curiosity get the better of her and quickly fed her arms through the arms of that jacket and took his cold hand.

Joker smiled before pulling her inside and closing the door with a bang.

Harley's breath hitched as they were both enveloped in darkness, Jack's face suddenly appeared in her field of vision as he flicked on the lights, she jumped back slightly.

"Come on then," he said walking down a starkly clean white staircase, Harley followed him, feeling slightly inadequate in her dirty clothes. 

Jack poked his head around a corner before continuing to walk down one of the hallways, he turned around before putting a finger to his lips and softly quirking his eyebrow mischievously and waving her towards him.

Harley looked around her nervously, waiting for something to jump out from behind her any moment, she played with her fingers, her shoulders clenched towards her body.

Joker walked ahead of her, swinging his arms carelessly before suddenly coming to a stop, causing the blonde girl to crash into his back.

He suddenly pushed her against the wall, his hand going to cover her mouth tightly. Harley's breath hitched and her eyes widened as footsteps sounded across the corridor next to them.

She watched as a shadow traced the floor before disappearing, Harley took in a breath as Jack took a step back before turning the corner and quickly walking towards another door.

The blonde followed him in a hurry, looking at the door nervously as she tugged on her bottom lip with her teeth.

Jack looked through the window attached to the door with a solemn expression before pulling Harley forwards by her hand, forcing her to look through into the room beyond.

Harley opened her mouth to cry out but Jack's hand went to her mouth, silencing her sounds.

"N-no" she whispered, tears streaming down her cheeks, as she pulled on Jack's iron grip.

"Ivy..."

--

Heyo everyone!

We are nearly at 40k ohmygah.

Why im v confused.

Please comment bellow some of your theories for want you think (or want) to happen, I love reading them!

I know updates are slow as all hell, but thank you to the ones who stick around!

Lots of love,

Killer Frost xx