T E N

ADMIN:

STOP

HELLO JUST BEFORE YOU START!

Are you SICK of constantly waiting for updates!?

WELL YOU CAN READ MORE OF MY WRITING *yay*

This is my main account Zozoeebo

I have LOADS of other books for you to read!

LOVE Y'ALL

BAI

---------

I don't have ta go...

I could just go back ta class...

"But I don't wanna" Harley whispered walking into the parking lot, her arms wrapped tightly around her as she scanned the empty area.

"He's trouble"

She could almost hear Ivy's voice inside her head, warning her not to trust him, but something inside her was pulling her to take the leap.

Harley yelped as she was tugged from her thoughts by the loud sound of a motorbike behind her.

She spun around quickly, her pig-tails fanning out in the air as she spotted Jack Naiper sitting on a large black motorcycle, holding a shining helmet out towards her, a small smirk on his face.

Harley nervously reached out for the black helmet and looked at it anxiously "where are going?"

Joker smiled and revved the motorcycle "I guess you'll have to see" he said, causing her to strap the helmet on and jump behind him.

"Hold on tight"

Harley barely had enough time to register his words before they were speeding down the roads and away from Gotham High.

The blonde haired girl squealed and wrapped her arms tightly around his waist burying her face in his back, the wind whipping her cheeks.

She could hear Jack laughing loudly as he weaved through the taxi's and cars of Gotham's busy streets.

Harley peeked out from the boy's jacket, her blue eyes stinging from the wind.

She slowly lifted up her body and looked around as the buildings whizzed past her, a felt a surge of adrenaline ran through her veins and she let a giggle escape from her lips.

This was followed by a snigger then full blown laughter as she spread out her arms and yelled out to the streets loudly "WOOOOOOOOOO!"

Jack was laughing in front of her his wide red smile causing his scars to stand out even more against his pale skin.

"AHHHHHHHHH!" Harley screamed again as they took a sharp turn and her joy was cut off as she recognised the route they were taking.

"Where are ya taking me!?" she said loudly battling against the sound of the bike "why are we goin' downtown!?".

Harley only felt Jack chuckle, which sent a shiver down her spine, she yelped as they took another deep and sudden turn.

The blonde girl squinted at the lit up sign, felt her breath catch in her throat, she didn't understand, why was he taking her here?

"W-why are we going there?" she asked her eyes widening slightly, she had heard the stories already...but why?

The boy didn't say anything and turned into the gravely path into Arkham Asylum.

Harley looked with wide eyes at the large dark building, fear starting to dig into the bottom of her stomach "Jack what are we doin' here?!" she slid off of the bike "answer me!"

"I'm here to show you something" he said simply before parking the vehicle behind a bush and walking towards the small forest around the wall of the asylum.

"I pretty sure this is against tha law!" Harley said loudly as he walked away.

She fidgeted on her feet for a second before running to catch up with him "wait for me!"

Jack turned around with a triumphant smirk on his face and gestured for the blonde girl to walk ahead of him.

Harley nervously walked through the tree, jumping when the boy stepped on a twig causing him to chuckle.

"Shuddup" she whined sticking out her bottom lip before continuing.

She gasped when a large hand seized her shoulder and pulled her to a sudden halt.

"Stop" Joker said, before walking towards the dirty wall of the asylum.

"We're going IN!?" Harley said before Jack put a hand to her mouth, silencing her suddenly.

He put a finger to his lip, gesturing for her to stay quiet before he kneeled down, tugging away a plate of metal revealing a hole.

"Ladies first" he said standing up and dropping the metal into the shrubbery.

"I don't know about this J-"

"Just get in the hole Harleen" Joker said firmly, loosing his patience.

Harley lowered her eyes and crawled though the small area and into the grounds of Arkham Asylum, quickly followed by Jack.

She looked around her with wide eyes, fear tickling at her insides.

"Seriously...." she said turning around towards Joker.

"I wanna go b-"

She was cut off by the sound off a gun cocking.

"YOU TWO FREEZE!"

------

Hope you enjoyed....

-Killer-frost