S E V E N

"The Suicide Squad?"

"Yep, afta" said Harley clutching her books to her chest "I feel like it's probably a secret, but we are meeting after school"

Ivy raised an eyebrow as she slammed her locker door shut with a bang, "you're really getting into a lot of trouble Harls, you've only been here a week".

Harley shrugged, collecting her chemistry books she adjusted her ponytails in the mirror sticky-taped to the door of her locker before locking it, quickly catching u to Ivy who had already began to walk away.

"Look, I'll be real careful I swear!" she said bumping into her shoulder playfully "I just gotta get real good grades and I'm outta here"

Red rolled her eyes a small smile on her face "okay my little psycho" she pecked Harley on the forehead before entering the English room, as the blonde giggled.

"You're the best Red" she yelled after Ivy waving her hand crazily,  before spinning on her heels and skipping towards her next class with a large grin on her face.

---

'Why don't we just smash tha door down?"

"Because we will get caught"

Harley frowned at Floyd as he carefully picked the lock to the principles office, as she tapped her foot impatiently.

"Will you quit it"

"Sheesh calm ya self Floydy, ya takin' forever!"

Lawton tensed, closing his eyes in frustration before he finally heard a loud click as the door swung open "jackpot".

"Yahtzee!" Harley squealed happily clapping her hands.

"Shut up" Floyd got to his feet and stalked into the room as silent as a mouse, followed by Harley who was running around the room giggling.

He let out an agitated breath before starting to dig through the draws at the principles desk, let's papers and documents float to the floor carelessly "got it" he said pulling out the large folder Amanda had described.

"Ooh!" Harley said bounding over, leaning over Floyd's arm to get a closer look "can we open it, can we open it!?"

"No," Lawton said firmly tucking the folder into his jacket "we have instructions".

"Jeez okay"

Harley frowned before smirking mischievously and plucking the folder out of his grip and ran across the room giggling and opening the folder quickly.

"HEY!" the boy yelled running after her as Harley quickly scanned the contents while running around the desk, quickly followed by Floyd who was catching up.

"Blah blah blah- wait" Harley froze, her eyes widening "WHAT!?"

Lawton grinned and wrapped her arm around the blonde's waist and lifted her into the air and yanked the folder out of her hands.

"Watch it you-" Lawton's triumphant smirk dropped once he saw the photos.

"Is that?..."

"Ivy!?"

She was lowered to the ground slowly before Floyd spread the folder across the Principle's desk.

Harley felt her hand cover her mouth in shock as they sorted through the images.

"G-Gotham High Project?"

"They are doing experiments on students," Lawton said solemnly as Harley picked up a photo of Johnny Crane, his eyes were wide and terrified as a doctor stuck a needle in his arm of what looked like a strange green goo.

"Poor Johnny..." Harley whispered as she read through his file "they're...they're makin' it look like accidents".

She grabbed a photo of Ivy who was restrained to a table, her skin bright green and covered in vines, her teeth were bared and she was lashing out at someone who was holding a needle filled with a darker green liquid.

"They must be wiping their memories and replacing them with false ones"

The blonde looked up her baby blue eyes wide with fear "b-but that's impossible...isn't it?"

"And I think I know who is responsible," Floyd said dropping a file in front of Harley.

She picked it up with shaking hands, there was one name is bold letters across the top that she recognised immediately. 

"Doctor Strange"

-------

Hope you enjoyed,

Killer frost