E L E V E N

(Lol I just finished Stranger Things....I name this chapter "Elle"

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO MIKAYLA'S LITTLE SISTER YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE)

-------

She looked around her with wide eyes, fear tickling at her insides.

"Seriously...." she said turning around towards Joker.

"I wanna go b-"

She was cut off by the sound of a gun cocking.

"YOU TWO FREEZE!"

Harley's hands immediately shot into the air, a gasp escapes her lips as she suddenly realises the gravity of the situation.

She was going to go to jail....she wasn't going to be able to get her dream career-

Her rapid and panicked thoughts were cut off by Jack launching forward, him wrestling the gun out of the Arkham guard's hands as he reached for his walkie-talkie.

Harley's eyes widened and she took a step forward "J-Jack!" she stuttered quietly, almost too scared to raise her voice at the boy.

Joker ignored her and sent a hard punch towards the guards nose, the guard crawling backwards as blood erupted from his nose and coated Jack's fist.

"Go!" he yelled to Harley harshly not looking at her, his eyes wide and crazed.

"Go back to the bike Harleen" he said once she didn't move, and sent another punch towards the guard. Harley turned back choking sobs, as Joker reached for the abanoned gun on the dead and prickily grass.

"N-No you can't...come on lets just go" she said her tears clouding her vision, despration obvious in her voice, she knew she could never sway him back, but her gut was telling her to try.

He turned to look at her, the loaded gun ready to shoot. He pointed at the groaning guards head "Go. Back. To. The. Bike" he practically snarled, his eyes were blood shot and terrifing, like a new person had completely taken over his body.

Harley yelped pathetically and sped back into the forest, sniffing and whining, her arms wrapped around herself in an attempt to comfort herself.

She turned back for a second, her mascara stained cheeks gleaming against her pale skin before she heard one loud gun shot.

Harleen's hands shook as she raised them to her mouth "no...." she whispered before her hand trailed to the hairs on her scalp, her finger nails digging into her skin as her knees buckled.

She gasped in suprise as Jack appeared in front of her, his expression eirly calm and his eyes dark and cloudy, she nearly gagged at the sight of the blood dripping down his face.

Joker walked ahead of her towards where the motorbike was parked, completely silent, Harley look at the ground for a second before scurrying after him.

She slid the bike helmet onto her head with trembling hands before swinging her leg over to vehicle as Jack revved it to life.

The ride back to Gotham High was silent apart from the loud roar of the traffic around them, Harley leaned her head against Jack's back, quietly sniffling.

Jack just killed somebody...

I mean it wasn't like he didn't save her life, right?

She would be in jail right now if he didn't kill him.

It wasn't his fault.

He was forced to do it.

Harley looked up through her now fogged up helmet and a small smile broke out on her face.

It wasn't his fault.

----

Joker had dropped her off in front of the school with out a word and left.

No one had noticed she had gone of course, only showing how crap the school system was.

And now she was sitting in history class, waiting hopelessly for the hand to click onto the 1.

She leaned against her hand, tapping her pencil against the paper as she watching the clock slowly tick.

3....2....1

Harley grinned as the bell rung and she crouched down to collect her things and finally go to her favourite class....biology.

She raced to her locked and weaves through her endless amount of textbooks before she found the right one and hurried to get all the way to the other side of Gotham High.

She heaved open the science room door and slumped in her seat, opening her text book with a grin.

"Someone's very eager..." a familiar voice said next to her.

Harley turned head and her eyes widened to the side of saucers "JOHNNY!?".

Jonathan Crane gave her a confused look before nodding, he looked normal....same pale skin, same bags under his eyes.

"W-where were you!? When did you get out of the hospital!? I-"

Harley lowered her voice her eyes glancing around her "-I saw the pictures...what did they do you Johnny?"

Jonathan just gave her a confused look "Harleen...I have no idea what you're talking about, I've been at school this whole time"

-----

Hope you enjoyed

-Killer Frost ❄️