Meet the Beatles

"I've certainly been found, Tessa. Look." Paul pointed to four men in suits running past all the people who stopped and stared. Those people soon joined the screaming and chasing people.

"Um, Paul, I guess we aren't dead, are we?"

"No, we time traveled. Cor Blimey, we actually time traveled!"

"Paul, shouldn't this mess up history?"

"Yeah, I-- Tessa!"

I closed my eyes as I was grabbed by one of the men being chased. I opened them to see John Lennon giving me a piggy back ride.

"Um, what are you doing?" I asked him.

"You would have been crushed by the fans, love."

"I know, thanks. Wait where's Paul?"

"Right here, love. Am I your favorite?" A 21 year old Paul McCartney asked, running next to John.

"Well, actually, George is. And I was talking about that man I was with, his name is Paul, and uh he's my grandfather." Quick thinking, Tessa! I smiled to myself.

George was running on John's right side. He looked up at me and smiled, his fangs showing. I smiled back. This is surreal!

"I'm your favorite? And don't worry, we'll find your grandfather."

"Thanks, George."

Poor John was getting tired with running and carrying me. I tapped him on the cheek.

"Hey, thanks John, but you can put me down now. I can run myself."

"Oh, ok, love." John unceremoniously dropped me and I felt my feet collide with the ground.

"Hit the ground running, love." Paul said.

"I always make sure I do, Paul." I joked.

"Lads, let's duck in this alley, quick." George said.

We ran into the alley and all of the Beatlemaniacs ran past us chasing nothing.

"Ha, this reminds me of that one scene in A Hard Day's Night!" I laughed. Oh No, I have to be more careful with what I say!

"What's that?" Ringo asked me.

"Well, it's a movie. One of my favorites." I internally sighed, relieved they hadn't asked any suspicious questions. Like what I was wearing.

"Uhh, What are you wearing?" John asked.

Oh, John.

"Um, Jeans and a t-shirt." I cringed.

"Usually, birds don't wear that." John pointed out.

"Come off it, John. Let's go find your grandfather..uh, I'm sorry I don't know your name." George said

"Oh, my name's Teresa, but I go by Tessa."

George opened his mouth to say something, but closed it when Paul butted through.

"Tessa, That's a beautiful name for a beautiful bird."

"Well, thanks Paul." I looked over at George who had turned fire engine red as he huffed. He came over to me and threaded his fingers through mine as we walked out of the alley to find my supposed grandfather.

"Uh, George I know we haven't known each other long, but thank you for helping me." I smiled. Oh my Macca! George is holding my hand!

"It's no problem, Tessa. I like helping people. Now where could your Grandfather be?"

"I might have an idea. Is there a record shop nearby?"

"Yeah, there's one right up here."

A cheery bell dinged as we walked into the shop.

"Hello, how are you today?" An employee said in a London accent.

"Hello, I'm fine, thanks. I'm just browsing." I replied.

I spotted Paul across the store in the rock 'n roll section. How did I even know?

"He's over here, George." I pulled him over to where Paul was looking through Buddy Holly records. He looked up as we walked over.

George stuck his hand out for Paul to shake. "Hi, I'm George Harrison."

Paul looked at George then pulled him in for a hug.

"George, I missed you so much." Paul said.

I can't believe I'm witnessing one of the greatest reunions ever!

George looked really confused.

"Uh, what are you talking about?"

Paul and I looked at each other, I nodded. We can trust the boys.

"George, Paul isn't my grandfather. He is actually Paul McCartney. We are from 2017."

George started laughing hysterically. "Oh, you- you aren't joking? But this makes no sense, how is that possible? It's like something from the telly." He rambled on.

"George!" Paul said, "We can explain, let's go find the rest of the lads, and go to a restaurant for lunch. We will tell you everything."

"That's great, we have today off anyway. And I'm hungry!"

Paul payed for the records that he found, and lead us out of the shop, and back to the alley where John, Paul, and Ringo were waiting.