A Beginning

"Please turn off all electronic devices and put your tray tables and seats into the upright position." 

 I sighed as I turned off my iPod and prepared to land at Heathrow.  Don't get me wrong, I was ecstatic to start a new life in England.  There was so much I wanted to do and see, but boy was I jetlagged! All of the sightseeing would have to wait until I was adjusted to the right time zone.  All I wanted to do was get to my hotel and sleep.  

I grabbed my purse and made my way off the plane and into the terminal.  I took a deep breath and dove into the sea of people, eager to find a coffee shop for a midnight pick me up.  I managed to find a Starbucks and grab a steaming cup of delicious coffee.  I paid and walked out to find baggage claim.  I had packed my huge suitcase, after all I was moving to London and needed all the space I could get for my clothes and other necessities.  

"Baggage Claim... Aha! Found it!" I mumbled, training my eyes on the signs ahead of me.  I wove through all the people and made my way to my flights designated baggage carousel.  I tapped my foot impatiently, waiting for the first of many bags to appear.  

  Even after I was lagging about getting here, still no bags have shown up yet! 

I sighed and turned on my music once again.  Flew in from Miami Beach B.O.A.C... Paul sang into my ears, I could find a smile much more easily now, I didn't mind waiting.

I sipped my coffee just as the carousel started moving.  Nothing like a little McCartney charm for you there, carousel.  Wow, talking to a baggage carousel, I must really be knackered.  

My bag came around the corner and I scooped it up, staggering a bit from the weight.  I propped it up on its wheels and headed out into the cold London night, and into a new beginning.

A/N: I know, I know.  It's really short.  I promise not to write such short chapters in the future.  I just have to get my creative juices flowing.

If you have any suggestions please comment them or PM me!