"Time to get up, babe. We've got to get ready for dinner with the others." I say.

"Shower together?" She asks hopefully. I let out a laugh.

"Fine, we need to save time anyway." We get up off the bed, she heads to bathroom, while I search through our suitcases. I hear her start the water, while I pick out our outfits.

"You ready, Als?" I hear her call.

"Yup, be right there." I respond, grabbing the pile of clothes and bringing them with me to the bathroom. I set them down on the counter, and join her inside the shower stall. I get a face of warm water as she sprays me when I turn around after closing the door. As I wiping the water away from eyes, I hear her dying of laughter. I grab the shower head, and spray her as well, cutting her laughter short.

"Ally!" She says, laughing again as she recovers. She lathers me up with a soap and shampoo before rinsing me off. Once she's done, I take the shower head, and do the same, but when I'm finished, I give her peck on the lips. She turns off the water as I reach behind me, and grab two towels. I hand her one, and we dry off before stepping out. After quickly putting on our outfits, we begin applying our makeup. We had about ten minutes to spare, so we decided to take the dirty bed sheets, and replace it with ones from the other bed in the room. Y/N immediately plops down on the bed, motioning for me to join her. Before I could, there came a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" I call.

"DJ at your service!" I laugh as I walk over, and open the door to reveal the others.

"Dawg, you ready yet?" I nod.

"Just let me grab my phone, and Y/N, of course." I say, and head back inside.

"Somebody did the dirty!" I hear Dinah say. I turn around to see them sniffing the room.

"Oh that's for sure! It reeks of frickle frackle in here!" Lauren adds. I blush profusely.

"That we did, and I must say, she was quite nice!" I hear Y/N say from behind me. Dinah and Lauren high-five each other, and then turn to Mani and Mila.

"Pay up!" They say in unison.

"Wait, you guys bet on us!?" I ask. They nod.

"Mani and Mila bet you wouldn't do the dirty so soon, but DJ and I bet you guys were too in love not to." Lauren explains, as Mila hands her ten bucks, while Mani hands DJ ten bucks. We leave the hotel soon after, and head to Taco Bell for dinner. After dinner, I decided to take the girls to see a little scenery.

"Are we there yet?" Mila asks for the thousandth time.

"Almost, about ten minutes left." I say. They've been begging me to tell them where we're going, but I've kept it a secret. Ten minutes later, I park in a designated parking stall on the side of Niagara Street. On foot, I lead them down another street to the very end, where we're up against the railing staring up at the Niagara Falls.

 On foot, I lead them down another street to the very end, where we're up against the railing staring up at the Niagara Falls

"What is this place? It's so beautiful!" Lauren gushes causing Camila to glare at her.

"Even beautifuler then me?" She asks.

"First, beautifuler isn't a word. And second, you're more beautiful. " Lo replies. This seemed to satisfy Mila.

"WHIPPED!" Dinah yells. I laugh, and them what they're looking at.

"This, my children, is the world renowned, Niagara Falls." We're there for just over an hour before we head back. On our way back, we pass over a small carnival which Mila couldn't resist. We follow her in and split up. Y/N and I decided to try our hand at some games, the first being ring toss. The employee hands Y/N five rings for a dollar. She hits all five perfectly, earning a perfect score, much to the employee's surprise.

"What would you like as a prize?" He asks. Y/N motions for me to chose. I point a stuffed light brown bear holding a bright red heart in his paws. He picks it up and hands it to me.

 He picks it up and hands it to me

"Congrats!" He says.

"Thanks!" I reply, smiling before leaving with Y/N. We wander around, and arrive in front a can toss game. Once again, for a dollar I'm given five balls. The first ball I threw completely missed, as did the second one. The third and fourth were better, but not quite on point. With one ball left, I aimed carefully, took a deep breath and threw it as hard as I could. It hit the cans hard, knocking them all down.

"Impressive, what would like as a prize?" The attendant asks. This time, I motion for Y/N to pick. She pointed to a blue stuffed bunny with heart on its stomach. The attendant grabs it, and hands it to her.

 The attendant grabs it, and hands it to her

"Congrats, and thanks for playing!" He says. The two of us leave, each holding a stuffed animal, and wander around again, looking for the others. Eventually, I found Mila, holding a giant stuffed banana, and Lauren, holding a giant stuffed mango. Dinah and Normani soon met up with us, each holding a stick of cotton candy. The six of us leave the carnival, and head back to the car. I give my bear to Y/N to hold as I get ready to drive. As pull away, I noticed that she pulled something white from her stuffed bunny.

"What's that?" I ask.

"It's a note."

"What does it say?"

"Hey short cutie, want me to take you out sometime? I can be way better than that slut you were with. (Insert Random Number)"

Thanks for reading guys! I hope you enjoyed the Smut! I apologize if it wasn't the best.

~Desmond