Don't You Let Me In

Danielle was feeling rejuvenated after her much anticipated long soak in a hot bath, she had dressed in sweatpants and a hoodie and was now looking forward to ordering some Thai takeaway and curling up on the couch to watch Twilight, the movie wasn't exactly a favourite of Danielle's but she didn't mind as she would get to spend the next two hours staring at Kristen Stewart.

"About fucking time, I was beginning to think you had falling down the plug hole. I was just about to dial nine, one, one," Alana teased,

"Well unlike some people, I actually worked hard today and deserved a nice long hot bath,"

"Pfft," Alana replied as she headed down to the now vacant bathroom, "I'm going out with the Tunzi's, there's a new band playing at the Saltato club, you wanna tag along?" Alana yelled, Danielle sighed and walked back down to the bathroom, she stood in the doorway as Alana jumped under the shower,

"Isn't The Saltato a twenty one and over club? How are you planning on getting in Lonz? You're all under age,"

"Ah ever heard of a fake ID?"

"You might pass as twenty one but Sean and Kate look like twelve year olds," Danielle said,

"Oh my god D they do not, Sean is nineteen and Kate is twenty the same as me" Alana said,

"Mmm may I suggest you ask Kate what moisturising cream she uses because she looks years younger then you," Danielle teased,

"Fuck you," Alana replied, she jumped out if the shower and wrapped her hair up in a towel, "So you wanna come or what?"

"Nah I'm looking forward to chillin on the couch tonight,"

"Suit yourself D, but you're going to be missing out because tonight we be raging," Alana laughed as she headed to her bedroom. Danielle followed her.

"Don't let Mr. Tunzi catch you," Danielle said knowing Mr. Tunzi's dislike for Alana,

"Pfft Mr. Tunzi is nothing but an old fart that needs to loosen up, and anyway it was Kate's idea not mine."

Ten minutes later Alana was ready to go out,

"Don't bother waiting up D, I'm planning on raging all night," Alana blew her sister a kiss before leaving the apartment.

Danielle ordered Thai takeaway and had just sat down on the couch and turned the TV on when there was a knock at the door.

"Forgot your key Lonz." Danielle laughed as she opened the apartment door. Her eyes opened wide in shock. "Mr. Hamilton."

************

Este and Dash were very eager at the prospect of owning and starting their own business, they threw themselves into researching as much information about running a licensed bar as they could find.

"How's it looking E?" Dash asked as he placed a mug of coffee on the table for Este,

"Well l know Paddy is asking for two hundred and twenty thousand, but after looking at what it's going to cost us to renovate the place I'm thinking we make him an offer of two hundred and five thousand and hopefully he excepts it which will then give us an extra fifteen thousand towards renovating costs, I mean after having another look through the place that old kitchen will need to be completely re-done,"

"But what if he rejects the offer?"

"We can offer him another five, but I have a feeling he just wants a quick sale and I'm confident he's going to except. And yeah so I've printed out all the up front costs, the bar itself and the renovating costs and I think we are going to have a little gold mine on our hands Boo," Este said looking very excited as she handed the paper to Dash.