193. Why Me? - R/FF

By SKY_LOX

Romance/Fan Fiction

Annabella Rose has an abusive father and her mother is dead. When her friends can't come to a shopping spree they had all planed, she goes alone instead. Walkin out of her favourite store, she bumps into a certain curly haired person. He so happens to be Harry Styles, her celebrity crush and favourite member of one direction. When they hang out for a day, they become friends and her dad will be gon for a few weeks. She thinks life can't get any better! But meeting one direction can change all that. She starts to thinks someone is sending her signals but she isn't sure. Too afraid to confront him, she instef keeps to herself. After a traumatizing event... She changes. Will all her friends except it? After her feelings go haywire, she does some shocking things. Wanna find out more? Read on!! ------------- So this is my first fan fiction!!!! And I'm not good with descriptions so please read itll be better :) I promise! Sorta..... Oh and to already readers I changes her hair. It's now brown and curly and I'm changing it form Harry to someone else. But I'm not telling :) I changes a lot..... Edit* Watch for the sequel Why Now?

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1660458-why-me