179. Saving Myself - R/TF

By Hannah_lemon_meh

Romance/Teen Fiction

"Music is the only reason why I'm alive, it's my escape." Charissa has been bullied for as long as she can remember, and music has always been her escape. Her best friend is her older brother Kyle. Kyle is a part of gang. A enemy gang is after something Kyle has hid, but only Kyle and that gang know what it is. One night when Charissa and Kyle come home, they find their parents murdered by this enemy gang. So Kyle who is 18 can live on his own, but Charissa (Issa) can not. So she is sent half way across the country to live with an old friend of her mom's. On the way there the car she is in gets blown up. Someone had put a bomb in her brothers car. Kyle and Charissa make it out alive. But the noise was so loud that her ear drums popped and she can no longer hear. Now with her parents gone and her brother in danger she doesn't know if she can make it through these tough times. But now it is even worse, because music, the only thing she lived for, is dead. Can she save herself or can Joel? A quiet but harsh boy. A boy who has a hard shell, but a soft inside. A boy who Charissa would never look at, but he looks at her and is determined to save her.

http://www.wattpad.com/story/11972878-saving-myself