103. Outlaw Me - R/NTF

By Kaileen_

Romance/Non-Teen Fiction

October 15th, 2013. Courtroom. As Adelyn started to get hopeless, thinking that –for the first time—she was going to lose a case, she remembered Mrs. Griffin, her client, assuring her that she didn't see Braham Rodd when the murder occurred. 'Brilliant!' she thought. "But Mr. Rodd, Mrs. Griffin confirmed that she did see you, killing her beloved husband and stabbing him to death," Adelyn lied, staring at Braham, her eyes not leaving his, searching for any sign of nervousness while praying nobody saw Mrs. Griffin's confused face. "She wasn't even in the house!" Braham said inanely, before widening his eyes realizing that he should have kept his mouth shut. 'BINGO', Adelyn thought. "Apparently your honor, Mr. Rodd knew the time Mrs. Griffin left the house. Of course, to make sure no one sees him while stabbing his business partner. Nice plan," she directed her deadly gaze to Braham, "But not good enough." She finished. "Braham Llanos Rodd, I find you guilty of murdering Caleb Jonathon Hardy, you are to be sentenced for Twelve years, case closed." The judge said and used her gavel before standing up to leave. The court reporter made her way towards Adelyn, "You are one hell of a lawyer," the court reporter remarked while smiling sneakily at Adelyn. - Adelyn Ludovic is Pennsylvania's 26-year old 'kick-ass' lawyer. Bottles of Champagne are opened every day, celebrating another case that Adelyn has won. What do you think will take for someone like Adelyn, to lose a case, intentionally? Love, perhaps? Read to find out in 'Outlaw Me'.

http://www.wattpad.com/story/10452622-outlaw-me