129. Never Good Enough (One Direction) - FF

By justalouisfreak

Fan Fiction

Elise has a tough life. At home her sister hates her, makes her feel like shit. Her brother was her best and only friend, Elise couldn't be more proud of him, fighting in Afghanistan and saving innocent peoples lives. Poor Sean died in Afghanistan leaving Elise with no one when at the time she was the one who needed saving. From what? Her whole school, she has never told anyone but she doesn't have a single friend, everyone hates her, ignores her, and throws harsh insults at her daily. And if that wasn't enough she is beat by the jocks, most popular people in the school. Before returning home she cleans herself up so nothing will be suspected. Imagine going to a school where everyone wants you dead and as your punishment you are beat to the floor and left alone to bleed. What happens when one day the bullies take It too far and Elise is left unconscious in an alley way. Louis Tomlinson happens to be cutting through this alley way avoiding the paparazzi when he finds Elise lifeless on the floor. Elise's life is looking more positive she has 5 amazing friends who happen to be in a very popular boy band called One Direction. She has the best summer of her life, away from all the hell she was put through earlier. But all good things have to come to an end...

http://www.wattpad.com/story/9138941-never-good-enough-one-direction