164. An Unkindness Of Teenagers - R/TF

By _SomethingDifferent_

Romance/Teen Fiction

"I walked down the corridor; the only thing in my sight was the exit door. I blocked out everyone's laughter and name calling as I walked through the middle of them." For a 16 year old, life sure is hard and Isabel's life is extra hard. getting teased at school, having abusive parents and family members and having absolutely no one to talk to about it. Until one day her mother bashes her and Isabel's neighbor saves her and takes her to hospital. While in hospital Isabel finds that her mother has been sent to Jail, and not long after that her Father is to. In hospital Isabel meets Alyssa, I bright young woman who's job is to talk situations through with People like Isabel and help them though it. Alyssa soon finds out that there's nowhere for Isabel to go, so she invites Isabel to move to California with her and her family. Isabel jumps at the offer to live with such a kind person and have a fresh start. Isabel Becomes Best Friends with Georgia, Alyssa daughter that's the same age as Isabel. And after getting to know Tully, Alyssa's 17 year old son, Isabel might just find more than Happiness in California.

http://www.wattpad.com/story/11638489-an-unkindness-of-teenagers