96.The Model & The Kick Boxer - TF/R

By princess_ash31

Teen Fiction/Romance

" For once will you just take your head out your ass and let me in!" I didn't even care that what I said had sounded completely perverted. He stared at me but I couldnt quite see what he was feeling his face was blank maybe he was thinking of more ways to kick me out of his life or how to hide a body without anyone finding out god knows he was capable of that. We stood in silence for a couple minutes I couldn't keep doing this with him i've let him in on everthing in my life the bad and the good and all he's done is shut me out with his problems how am I suppose to help when I know nothing. Brett was right from the start i should of listened when he said not to get involved. Now look at me i'm standing in the rain staring at my prince charming waiting for him to let me save him. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Allysa Lennon the bombshell model she's the girl you see on Make up and Lingerie commercials and in magazines but don't let the sweet face fool you Allysa loves to party sometimes way too much, she loves to challenge herself with life and work but can she manage the challenge when Jake Tyler enters her life? Jake Tyler the rude, cocky yet smart guy his love for Kick boxing has made him become a big deal around the country. Who knew the guy who struggled with issues his whole life could be someone this important. Who knew that one day he would come in contact with Allysa Lennon, not wanting to catch feelings Jake tries to convince himself that he's just not that into her. Maybe just Maybe Jake can let go of that pride and let the bombshell in who knows maybe true love will surface.

http://www.wattpad.com/story/19311722-the-model-%26-the-kick-boxer