104. Thunder and Lightning: Soldiers of Darkness - F/Ad

By IkeSaints

Fantasy/Adventure

Thunder's dad died in an accident caused by Thunder himself. Upon discovering that he has powers and his mother is still alive, what will he do? Not only that, but he also has a twin brother who he can't remember nothing about and who also has powers and wants to change the world at all cost. Thunder on the other hand, can't seem to control his powers. Will Thunder help his brother out, or try to stop him and save the world's balance? But how can he do this when his brother is ten times as powerful? Lightning is a kid who has always had a certain disdain for laws. Nine years ago, he caused an incident which prompted his brother to go away. It also made Lightning change and turn into some sort of ruthless anarchist that would stop at nothing to change the world. Not hesitating in using his powers on humans. But when the time comes, will he have what it takes to kill anyone? Even if that includes his brother? Follow the twins in their epic adventure and power struggle as they both try to recruit other people with super powers to help them in their purpose. Read on to find what it was that made Lightning change and Thunder's response about it.

http://www.wattpad.com/story/17614805-thunder-and-lightning-soldiers-of-darkness