Chapter 17- Wrong Time, Wrong Place

Clint POV

I woke up in a plane, hands bound together behind my back, thrown to the floor. As I tried to focus my sight, I saw an outline of a woman with red hair—Natasha. As she is facing away from me, I can see that her hands were bound behind her back too. Tugging against my restraints, I sighed when it did not budge. That's when I heard footsteps, my sensitive hearing catching on the slightest of sounds.

Pressing my ear against the floor, I listen and try to figure out where the sound is located. As I press my ear against the floor, I realize that the footsteps were from behind me, heading towards me. I can assume that the man is a built man, as his heavy footsteps suggests. He also injured his dominant foot as he drags that foot quite a bit. As he got closer, I abruptly stopped my observation, relaxing my muscles and pretend to be unconscious and pray that he did not see my previous movements.

"Well, look what we've got here...the Avengers unconscious. What do you want me to do boss?" the guy said, probably to a phone as there is no one else at the moment, or he's plain nuts but the probability of that happening is a zero in a million.

"Nothing? No intel to gather? Someone to Avenge? Or someone to kill? Come on boss, you know I like killing these little birds," wait, what? He won't do anything to us then why are we here?

"Ah, I see. But that doesn't mean I can't roughen the up a 'lil?" he waited for the person to respond.

"Relax I won't. Yes sir."

With that, the phone call ended. It is so frustrating to hear one sided conversations, even with my trained ears, it is still hard.

"Well hello little birdie, or should I say hawkie?" —I'm screwed. 

a/n

sorry for the long update, cause there's a thing called exams

ps i was planning to do skye's pov in this one but tomorrow i have a science exam and god knows those r hard so here y go, sorry for the long update

vote and comment

thx for reading