Chapter 9- Pre Badass Moments

Skye POV

Set during 1x12-Seeds

After a very much needed hug from every team member, we went to the cafeteria while the grown ups (AC and May) went to pick up a few things, and simply talked.

"So, what are you guys doing here?"

"Well, we are giving a speech for you, and the rest of the graduates," Simmons said, pointing to her and Fitz.

"So you guys are the surprise guest speakers we have for the weekly seminars," I said, looking forward to that.

"It's a surprise?" Fitz asked.

"Yeah, not so much for me now anyways," I said.

After Coulson and May went back, they also discussed that they have a mission here, concerning the students. They needed confirmation that I'm allowed to know about it first before telling me. That is why AC and May left. They persuaded Agent Hand that I'll be a good inside person since I'm also a student, and I know the person involved."Just like old times 'eh?" I said, smirking. I can definitely use this as a diversion. "Yeah" someone said, followed by the nods of my team.

After they briefed me on the details, gosh! I can't believe someone tried to freeze the swimming pool that I sometimes swim on. I'll never swim there again, ever. Now, I'm on my way to HawkWidow's lair... I mean, Clingy and Nat's training room. I am officially late for training.

"You're late," Clint and I said together, me already expecting either him or Nat to say that.

"Yeah, sorry 'bout that," I said, then he signaled me to run. Ugh, why??? Wait, shoot, I swore that I'll never complain about running. Ugh. About 15 minutes and 40 laps later, he asked me why I was late while sparring, he said it trains your head to multitask after a tiring situation.

After explaining the situation, thus making me distracted and lose, and him reprimanding me on the importance of multitasking, Nat came in and asked me to spar with her to. Just the perks of having two trainers, the other is almost always not tired. Grumpily, I stood up and get into a fighting stance.

"What's up with you?" Nat said, making the first move, as always.

"Can't you tell? I just finished sparring with Clingy, like he could go a round with you now," I said.

"Hey, what did I tell you about that nickname?" Clingy protested, but both women ignored him.

"Well, there is no harm in being better than him," she said

"Touché" I said. With that, the pair silenced and continued sparring until—

A/n

Thanks for reading guys, sorry for the long wait. School just resumed which means homework, tests, and quizzes. In fact, tomorrow I have two tests, a quiz, and a homework due... this story eventually slipped my mind. 

Remember to VOTE AND COMMENT, it's very much appreciated.