panic attack {e}

🍑

you were binge watching netflix on your bed when you got a phone call. you answered it after seeing the caller id.

"hello?" you say

you hear screams of fangirls and breathing on the other line.

"Grayson?" you ask

after a minute, you hear his voice "sorry i'm here. just panicking"

"what's going on?"

"a bunch of girls found us out of nowhere and surrounded us and Ethan's on the ground and i'm, i don't know what to do. just please get to the mall as fast as you can"

"i'm on my way. hang tight" you say before throwing on shoes and running out the door, phone and keys in hand.

.

you park your car before running towards the screaming girls. you push your way through, not realizing that they don't know you because Ethan and you decided to keep your relationship a secret. but you didn't care. all you wanted to do was get to Ethan.

you finally reach the boys. you run to Grayson and pull his shaking body to your chest. he slowly wraps his arms around you. you let go and look at him "are you okay?" you ask

he nods and you look at the ground where Ethan was curled into a ball. you sit on the ground next to his shaking body and lay a hand on his face. he jolts upwards, his bloodshot eyes landing on you. he sniffles lightly as you place a hand on his face. tears weld up in his eyes as he drops his head to your chest. you run your hands through his hair and make soothing noises. you realize it's the only noise in the air as you glance up and see all the girls staring at the two of you, phone in hand. camera's pointed at you. but you weren't worried about them. you were worried about the boy that is sobbing into your shirt with a tight grip on your waist.

he eventually calmed down a little and looked up at you. you bring your lips to his and kiss his lips passionately. you pull away and stare into his swollen hazel eyes. you glance at his cheeks stained in dry tears and pull him into a hug.

"let's go home baby" you whisper

he nods his head. you and Grayson help him up, walking to your car. you'll pick their car up later. the girls follow you, now noisy again. buzzing with conversations. Ethan buries his head into your neck. you feel his salty tears on your neck and you just about break. you help him into the backseat and hand Grayson the keys. he gets in the drivers seat as you get in the backseat with Ethan. he buries his face into your neck again, the tears on your neck again and the sobs growing louder.

the girl become wild and bang on the windows. you roll down the window and they become quiet.

"don't you think you've done enough?" you ask before rolling up the window

Grayson presses the gas pedal and zooms out of the parking lot. you look back and see some girls chasing, but other girls crying.

you look down at Ethan and kiss his head, his sobs quieting down.

"we're almost home baby" you whisper

🍑