lingerie shopping {e}

🍑

"please" your boyfriend begs

"no Ethan, i'm not letting you buy me that"

"i'm not buying anything. just looking"

you sigh "fine"

he takes your hand and leads you into victoria secret. he walks to the lace bras and underwear section. he finds you size in a red lace bra and a matching pair of lace underwear. 

"Ethan" you whine

"just try it on" he insists

you give in and take them from his hands. a smile forming on his lips.

you walk into the dressing room and put on the bra and underwear, looking yourself up and down. you like the way it looked on you, surprisingly. you put your clothes back on, walking out of the dressing room with the bra and underwear in your hands.

"so?" Ethan asks raising his eyebrow

"they fit" you say stubbornly

"and you like them don't you"

"yeah" you mumble

he smiles, taking the items out of your hand and walking to the checkout. he buys them and hands you the bag. you smile and peck his lips.

"you didn't have to buy them" you say

"i know, but i want to see you in them later" he whispers in your ear sending shivers down you r spine

<later>

Ethan sits on the bed, waiting for you to walk out of the bathroom. you walk over to him, swaying your hips. he licks his lips, looking you up and down. you sit on his lap and connect your lips to his. he kisses back hungrily. your hands find their way to his hair, pulling the ends causing him to moan. his hands trail to your ass and squeeze causing you to gasp. he slips his tongue in your mouth. both of your tongues fighting for dominance. he wins of course and smiles when he does. you take off his shirt and push him back onto the bed. you attach your lips to his neck, leaving hickeys every where. you trail kisses down his abs, leaving hickeys there too. you kiss his lips again and he flips you over. he leans over top of you, bending his head down and covering your neck in hickeys. you moan and he smirks.

"ready?" he asks

you nod

🍑