12: Meeting The Parents

Chapter 12: Meeting The Parents
Song: Say You Won't Let Go By James Arthur
Quote: People cry not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long.

This book will be up for a week tomorrow and already I have 1.56 k views. Wow thank you guys so much that is amazing :)

Thank you amjones87 The_Little_Murderer Skully22 Jocynth_uy1 buzzzingbeee and fangirlbookworm2005

"I win!"

"Yes you won angel." We just finished a race and of course I won. We had nothing to do really. We are taking a little break. We been searching for my brother for the last five hours and came up empty handed everytime. Kevin dragged me out here and forced me to race because I have been searching like crazy and he's making me take a break for once. In about an hour or so I will be meeting his mom and dad. To say I'm nervous was an understatement. So I been doing anything I could to take my mind off of it. But I keep on failing each and every time.

"This is weird." I stated setting back thinking.

"What's weird?"

"The fact that I'm a cat shifter thingy in a werewolf pack. That werewolfs, vampires, mermaids, and god knows what else is walking this earth. I'm a Luna of a pack and my mate is the Alpha. Life works in very crazy ways."

"Yes at least you never get bored." Laughing at that one I had to agree.

"If you don't mind me asking, what was your brother like?" Thinking roughly about 12 years ago I smiled at the moments we had together before answering his question.

"He is the perfect brother you can ever ask for. He made sure I was safe all the time. If I cried he was right there ready to kill the person or thing that made me cry. He made me laugh when I was upset. Scared of the boys when he thought they got too close when they were on the other side of the school. He always made me feel safe he never made me sad or mad. We never got into fights or any of that stuff. He was the only person I ever felt safe around." He smiled sitting down next to me.

"I think I'm going to like this guy. He sounds amazing."

"Because he sounds like you?"

"I'm not like that."

"You were on the edge of killing my bio-parents." He was caught and there was no way he was going to get out of this one.

"You make sure I'm safe all the time. You hunt me down." Adding on.

"Shall I go any on anymore?" Knowing he was not getting out of this one he sighed.

"Okay okay you win again."

"I win all the time."

"One day I'll win."

"Want to bet?"

"No thank you. I'll never win." Laughing at him I looked at the ocean I once jumped into just to get away from him.

"That was funny. Jumping into that water."

"You are just point out crazy." I am.

"But normal's boring."

"True. My parents are at the house right now." Standing up he held out his hand to me as I grabbed it and he helped me up. Holding each other's hands we walked back to his house.