4: I Found You

Chapter four: I Found You
Song: Thumbs by Sabrina Carpenter (my fav. song of all time (: )
Quote: Good Morning World! Your Little Ray Of Sarcastic Sunshine Has Arrived!
(I love that quote but I feel like it fits her)
////////////////////////////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\///////////////////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\//////////////////////

"Didn't I tell you I don't care?"

"Your coming with me."

"No I'm not."

"If you don't come with me I will kill everyone in your school." He crossed his arms across his chest like it made any difference.

"You aren't that cruel. You wouldn't do something so atrocious."

"Fine your right-ish but your still coming with me."

"Nope!"

"I didn't ask you now did I? What's your locker number?" He had to of lost it big time. Why in the world would I ever tell me anything?

"I'm not telling yo-" I was cut off by Mr. Somehow-I'm-still-alive across the room.

"Twenty-five."

"Nate I'm going to kill you!" One of the guys with him took off. My guess to my locker. Like on clue the teacher started waking up, getting up from the floor that no one seem to help her off of. I remembered the disagreement we had earlier today.

"Hey is there any mermaids on this planet?" I questioned. Wanting so badly to be right.

"If I answer, you have to come with me. Without fighting." Oh that little boy! I glared at him. I started wondering if I wanted to give it all in over a one single answer to my question that I so wanted to be right at or just fight him. Can you guess my decisions? If you guessed fight your wrong?

"Fine."

"Fine what?" He questioned. He's enjoying my pain too much. He'll be dead by the end of the day......

"Fine I'll go with you if you tell me the truth. Do mermaids exist?"

"Yes mermaids exist."

"Boom in your face! I win!"

"You won that one but that doesn't change the fact that they are still dea-" Cutting her off with a glare I spoke next.

"Are you breathing?"

"Yes." She answered confused, not getting my point.

"Are you bleeding?"

"No but wh-"

"Therefore they are not deadly. So I win everything. What are you doing?" I questioned the Taylor, he was walking towards me. He stopped in front of my desk just staring at me as I stared back.

"Here you go Alpha." The brownie stated handing Taylor my book bag. They actually opened my locker...What the heck!?!? So much for lockers when random people still gets into them. He grabbed my books that were on my desk and stuffed them into the backpack as I stood up, grabbing it from him, swinging it onto my right shoulder. With that we made our way out into the hallway.

"Where is your phone?" He was the first one to break the silence.

"Don't worry. I have no one to call and no human will dare step foot in the woods."

"Fine you can keep it but don't try to call anyone." I rolled my eyes at him. Like I would even try it's useless. I was jerked back as he tighten hid grip on my hand. Looking at it. One of them were bleeding and the cut was deep. The other one just had blood on it.

"What happened to your hand?"

"Oops." He shot me a glare. Maybe wrong word choice?

"Grab the first aid kit." Taylor ordered dragging me into the girls bathroom.

"You can't just come into the girl's bathroom! Are you crazy?" I yelled out in frustration. He rolled his eyes dragging me over to the sink.

"Your crazier." He does have a point-ish.

"How can you not notice that your hand is cut wide open?" He questioned turning on the water washing my hands of blood.

"How can you not notice that I don't like you?" I shot back, glaring at him.

"Alpha here's the first aid kit." The guy handed it to Taylor stepping back. I kicked Taylor glaring at him.

"Thank you, Greenie." Taylor rolled his eyes at me and turned toward Greenie.

"Thank you." He mumbled it but it was still a thank you. He heard it with his super hearing no doubt.

"Greenie?" Greenie questioned while Taylor got to work on my had.

"It's your nickname. Your hair is Green so....."

"Why do you have a first aid kit in the first place anyways?" I questioned out of curiosity. Yes I know the whole thing about curiosity killed the cat.

"If your anyting like my mom then I need it. Your like her a lot so I'll need it. A lot."

"Your mother was kidnapped?" He nodded.

"Must run in the family." Mumbling. I sighed out of bored-ness.

"You'll understand everything soon."

"You think of everything, don't you?" It was more of a statement then a question but I still earned a nod.

"Better safe then sorry."

"True." He finished wrapping my hand before leading me out of the girl's bathroom and out were everyone else was. Brownie handed me my bag back as I gladly threw it back over my right shoulder once again.

"Why did you run?" Everyone was walking far enough ahead of us so we can talk. Taylor ordered them to.

"I told you I don't like being told what I can and can't do."

"So you broke the window. Jumped out, and ran away just because you don't like being told what to do. Not to forget cutting your hand in the process."

"Yup!"

"What am I going to do with you?" He asked more to himself then anyone else.

"You could always let me go?" I suggested earning a glare and growl from him.

"What?"

"Your not leaving. You already agreed to stop running."

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did back at that brain-washed class." Hey! I got him to say brain-washed! I win! :)

"No I said I would come with you this one time without fighting if you told us if mermaids were alive or not. I never said anything about not running anymore." He looked ahead at his guys that stopped for support but got nothing. Ha!

"I'm sorry, Alpha but Luna is right." Greenie spoke first.

"I finally like you now!"

"You can't run."

"I can try." He grabbed my arm turning me around so that I'm facing him.

"You won't get far."

"Watch me." With that I walked into the pack house. I'll get out one day it is all just a matter of time.

1095 words