3. Wake up! Shopping Time

Start from the beginning

"You finally got the beast from her cave," Clint laughs.

"I'm the beauty not the beast," I say making another Disney reference and it hasn't even been 24 hours people.

"Whats with the Disney references? This is your second one" Tony asks.

"Second? What was the first?" Bruce asks.

"Good question Bruce. Care to explain Gothel?" I ask Tony.

"Shut up kid," Tony says throwing me on the couch lightly.

"Gothel? Like Rapunzel's mom?" Steve asks.

"Did you watch the movie Steve?" Natasha asks.

"There's a movie?" Steve asks.

"Well be having a Disney marathon soon," I demand. I'll make sure of it, don't you worry

"Seriously Disney?" Clint asks me. YES DISNEY CLINT! What else would we watch? I just shake my head at Clint disappointed hopefully he got the message.

"Want some pancakes Sky?" Natasha asks. Do I want some pancakes? Is that even a question?

"Are they blue?" I ask hoping they are. Natasha looks at me like I grew another head.

"Um w-well no but I'm sure we have blue food coloring," she says looking at the others. They all look confused too.

"Cool!" I shout excited. I walk over to the island table and sit down on a stool.

"Why blue?" Tony asks sitting next to me.

"It's a Percy Jackson thing, you probably wouldn't understand," I say putting a hand on his shoulder. I look at him like it's the saddest thing in the world not knowing who Percy Jackson was. Which it kind of is. He looks at me like i'm a freak, which technically I totally am. I pull my hand away and giggle.

"Here you go kid," Natasha says sliding the plate of three pancakes and the container of syrup. I take the syrup and drown my pancakes. I look up and everyone looks at me all weird again. I look at the syrup and noticed I've used like half of it. Oops! The avengers all shake their heads at me.

"So who's this famous Pepper? And when do I get to meet her?" I ask because I would like to know who I'm going shopping with.

"Oh Pepper? Shes-" Tony gets cut off by the dinging sound of the elevator. Out steps a beautiful women with strawberry blonde hair. She's dressed in a black pencil skirt and white blouse - something I could never pull off. She walks over to Tony and plants a fast kiss on his lips, like it's a natural thing they do every time they see each other. My observation skills tell me they have been dating for a while.

"Aww Tony you have a girlfriend!" I shout laughing. He looks at me and blushes slightly, this is a new side of Tony.

"Hi! You must be Skylar, Tony's daughter! I'm Pepper," Tony's girlfriend says in a really perky voice. God this is a happy woman. She on drugs?

"Nice to meet you," I say shaking her hand with my famous smile.

"God you and Tony are so much alike! The AC/DC and that killer smile," she says laughing, and everyone joining her.

"I've heard," I grumble going back to my breakfast.

"She kinda doesn't like Tony all that much right now. They got in a huge fight Yesterday. Multiple fights actually," Clint says bluntly.