Chapter 33

(Tord's P.O.V.)

We waved Azzarra goodbye ass she drove away. We may have only known her for almost a month, but it feels like we have known her forever. 

"So, who is up for some pizza?" i question as i turn around and face the others."

"Pizza sounds nice." Tom said with a small smile.

'Great! i'll grab my car keys!" Edd said running into the house.

-After eating Pizza-

"Ok, so i was thinking, since the Tokyo trip didn't work, how about we go to High Waters?" Tord said smiling.

"I love High Waters" Matt said smiling and clapping. "Wait, whats High waters again?" Matt said stopping his excited actions.

"High Waters is the new water park they added in last year that is very popular. I haven't been their yet." Edd said smiling as they all were walking back to the car.

"well, i think i can get us a discount, or even better, maybe for free." Tord said placing his hands on his hips.

"How?" Tom cut in

"I know the Manager."

-le time skip lalalalalalalalalalala-

"Thanks again Joey!" Tord said walking out of the small office with three wrist bands.

"Awe man! You got the wrist bands, those are the best!" Edd said. with the wrist bands, they could cut to the front of the line, they were VIP bands. Tord handed them their wrist band. The bands were gold in color with VIP on it in black.

(Gtg sorry guys )