They're so precious.

The young boy just wants to go home and continue living his simple life but he knows that it could never be like that ever again because of Taehyung.

"Alright come on, let me put your shoes on for you " Taehyung says as he lifts up the boys foot.

He slides a sick on each foot and then puts the white sneakers on.

"Now we can go" Taehyung smiles and grabs Hoseok's hand

-

"D-daddy where are we going?" Hoseok mumbles as he tightens his grip on Hoseok's hand.

Hoseok felt uncomfortable as they walk through the dim club with only the strobe lights causing light as the music blares giving Hoseok a headache.

The smell of smoke, alcohol and weed fill Hoseok's senses making him scrunch up his nose in disgust.

"I've just got to see my friend quickly and I brought you along because a pretty angel like you can't be left alone outside" Taehyung says as he leads the way through all the lust filled men.

Hoseok yelps as he feels a large calloused hand grip his thin wrist

"You should come hang out with me instead of him baby" the man purs making Hoseok want to cry.

"Don't touch him" Taehyung growls as he pulls Hoseok's wrist out of the mans grip.

The man throws a dirty look at Taehyung but soon disappears in the crowd of people.

"This is exactly why I won't leave you alone around this place"

Hoseok nods, he is glad he is with Taehyung at this moment in time.

"I need to see Namjoon and Seokjin" Taehyung says to the guard outside the large brass door.

"Of course Mr Kim" the guard says as he opens the door.

Hoseok looks around at the tables full of men either dressed in suits or looking like a thug.

The smell of alcohol was stronger in this room then it was out in the bar area.

Taehyung walks to the back of the room not letting his grip on Hoseok go.

"You two stop making out and open the door" Taehyung exclaims as he bangs on the white door.

The door opens with a pouting man.

"Seriously Taehyung, you're such a cock block" the blonde haired male groans.

"Sorry Namjoon but I need to talk to you and Seokjin it's important."

"Fine come in" Namjoon says.

Namjoon didn't notice the small boy behind Taehyung quietly following the older man.

"Hey Tae" Seokjin smiles as he stands up to hug Taehyung.

"Oh look you brought the boy I met last time. Damn I did a pretty good job of your hair" Seokjin says as he plays with Hoseok's faded orange locks.