Missing In Action 2

Missing In Action 2

Chapter 2

Perrie's POV

It's been two weeks. I've stayed in my room since then. I haven't eaten at all I wasn't hungry. I just wanted to sleep. And from my guess the girls have been doing the same thing. I keep hearing cries from them. I've cried myself a lot still. I've been waking up from nightmares. Nightmares of Zayn dying. I can't even think about. I don't know what I would do if that happened.

I heard a loud piercing scream. I immediately got out of bed. I opened the bedroom door and ran down the hallway to the screams. I wasn't the only one out of my room looking for the scream. Ness, Sky, and Danielle came out their rooms.

We all looked at each other. The screams came from Eleanor's room.

We all walked in her room. We saw her in her bed. She was having a nightmare. I quickly walked over and sat on the bed. I woke up Eleanor softly. Eleanor quickly woke up.

When she looked at us, she began to cry. I pulled her in for a hug. We all hugged each other. We knew then that we need each other to get through this.

*one week later*

We all eventually came out of our rooms. We ended up watching the news everyday. Getting every bit of information on what was going on.

I stood in the kitchen watching the Telly in the living room. The girls were in the living room. I grabbed a water from the fridge and began to sip on the water.

"Breaking news from the front lines!" I heard. I quickly walked into the living room.

"We have new photos from the front lines. Some of these photos are graphic and had to be blurred out..." The news caster said.

My heart began to race. The pictures were being shown on the screen. It was graphic. Men were laying dead on the ground in a pool of a blood. I dropped my bottle of water on the floor, letting it spill It The floor.

Danielle quickly turned the Telly off.

We stood there quiet for a minute.

"No more tv." Danielle said.

She got up and walked to her room. The tears started running down my face. Those images kept running over and over I'm my mind. Eleanor was crying out loud. Sky was crying into a pillow. Ness was crying into her hands. We all felt broken.

*Two weeks later*

I was making lunch for everybody. We all started to feel a little better. We all feel that the boys are safe and have nothing to worry about.

"Perrie are you almost done?" I hear Ness ask from the living room.

"Patience." I chuckled.

I walked out to the living room with everyone's food.

"Who's hungry?" I asked, knowing what the answer was.

"Me!" Ness said quickly raising her hand. I chuckled and gave her her plate. Then handed out everyone else's.

"Thank you." They said.

I sat on the couch next to Eleanor. I grabbed the remote and turned the Telly on. We've been avoiding trying to watch the news. And every Telly channel has info on the war that's going on in North Korea. So every time we see something about the war we turn change the channel.

"You guys wanna watch a movie?" Sky asked.

We all agreed.

"What movie?" She asked taking out a book of movies.