Missing In Action 32

*One Year Later*

Faith had just turned 3 years old. I can't believe it's been three years now. She's defiantly Zayns daughter, she draws all the time. 

Thankfully we haven't gotten a letter or anything about Josh yet. Anna is really relieved but still worried, we all are. To get her mind off of things she's been working at the clinic, which she says she loves it more than anything.

While Anna was working at the clinic and the girls were at the store buying a few things, I was home with Faith and Eleanor. 

"Faith!" I called out. 

I heard her laugh. 

"Faith!" I called out upstairs again.

I heard her talking to someone. 

I walked upstairs. Her laughter came from Eleanor's room. 

"Faith?" I asked as I walked in Eleanor's room. 

Eleanor sat in the same place where shes been and Faith was talking to Eleanor as She brushed El's hair.

"Aunt El your so pretty.... Do you want some water?" Faith asked walking around El to the night stand. She got the cup of water. 

"Here some water Aunt El." Faith said opening El's hand gently and putting it in her hand. Eleanor held it, but didn't drink from it. Faith walked back around her and picked up the hairbrush, she continued brushing her hair and talking to her. 

"Faith..." I said. 

Faith turned around.

"I was calling you, angel." I said.

"Sorry mummy. I'm doing Aunt El's hair. See." She said showing me the smooth hair. It was smooth and soft, but it didn't have her natural brown, shiny look to it. It's was a greyish-brown because 0f her lack of eating.

"You did a beautiful job." I smiled to Faith. 

She smiled continuing to brush her hair. She had Zayns smile. It gave me a warm feeling.

I walked to the window Eleanor sat in front of. I opened the curtains a little more, letting the light come in. I opened the window letting the cool summer breeze flow in the room. The weather was beautiful. I looked down at the street. The people on the streets seemed a little Anxious today. Some even went to their neighbors door and quickly knocking. The couple people in the streets began to form as a large crowd. I heard the front door open. I walked to the top of the staircase. I saw Anna had just come home. She has opened the curtains in the living room looking outside. 

"Hey." I said.

"What's going on?" She asked me referring to the people outside. 

"I have no idea." I said walking down the stairs and joining her at the window. 

"Is there going to be a riot?" She asked. 

"Oh god, I hope not." I said, fearing that it might be.

The people started chanting something, but we couldn't hear. 

"Mummy." I heard. 

I turned around and saw Faith standing there with her bear in hand. 

"What's wrong, angel?" I asked.

"People outside are going like this..." Faith started do a little dance. 

Anna chuckled. 

"They're dancing?" I chuckled.

She nodded. 

I smiled and looked back out the window. The crowd was getting bigger. 

"Come on." I said picking Faith up. We walked up the stairs as Anna followed us. We went to Eleanor's room. We walked to the window. The small crowd of people turned into a large crowd that filled the whole street. I looked up down the street. People were cheering and holding up the British Flags and waving them around. 

Then suddenly we heard the front door downstairs swing open. 

"Perrie! Anna!" We heard the girls scream in unison. We heard them run upstairs quickly. 

"What?! What's wrong?!" I asked panicked fearing the worst. The girls got up to the room. 

"Absolutely nothing! Look!" Danielle said excited. 

Ness held up a newspaper that said 'THE WAR IS OVER!!' in Large letters.

"It's over!" Anna said shocked.

"It's done!" Sky said.

"Oh my god!" I said happily. We all cheered happily. 

"Josh is coming back?" Anna asked.

"He's coming back!" Ness said.

Anna started crying happy tears. 

"Is that why everyone's outside?!" I asked happy as ever. 

"Yeah! Come on!" Ness said running down the stairs. We followed. I held Faith by her hand. 

We all went outside. I heard what they were chanting. They were chanting VICTORY. 

The girls joined the chanting. 

I picked Faith up and put her on my hip. 

Faith followed the crowd.

"Victory! Victory!" She said sweetly. 

I laughed and kissed her cheek. 

I joined her and the crowd. 

"Victory! Victory!" 

Everywhere I looked there was people holding the British flag proudly. Everyone was happy and excited. They were dancing with happiness. The boys would have loved this. Zayn would've loved this. 

I saw a guy climb on top of a Military truck with a bullhorn and a newspaper in his hand. He put the bullhorn to his mouth and started reading from the Newspaper. He got the crowds attention.

"A great Victory for the U.K, U.S and their Allies. President Obama and Queen Elizabeth has happily announced it is a Victory and Soldiers will be home as soon as possible." He said. 

The crowd cheered happily. 

"Victory!" They started to chanted again. 

The whole day felt like an endless celebration.