Missing In Action

Missing In Action 1

Chapter 1

*News Caster*

BREAKING NEWS

"The U.S has gone to war with North Korea. Britain has agreed to help our fellow allies in the fight. With the need of extra men, there has been a new law passed, every man from the ages 18 and up are to be shipped to America for training, then to North Korea to join the fight."

*Perrie's POV*

"Breakfast is Ready!" I heard Danielle yell from the kitchen. I groaned and turned over. Zayn was still asleep. His arms wrapped around my body. 

I sat up and tried to wiggle myself out of Zayns arms. He pulled me closer. 

"Just stay in bed, babe." He said in his deep morning voice. I smiled and laid back down. 

"You know if we don't wake up, Eleanor and Danielle will come in here." I said as I pulled the covers over our bodies. 

"Let them come." He said pulling me closer. I laid on his chest, listening to his slow heart beat. It was peaceful....That is Until Eleanor and Louis came running in. 

"WAKE UP!!" They screamed, jumping on top of us. I screamed. 

Zayn quickly sat up, holding his crotch. 

"Louis, you hit my goods." He groaned. 

"Well that aught to wake you up." Eleanor chuckled. 

"You guys scared the crap out of me." I breathed. 

"That was the point." Louis chuckled. 

Danielle and Liam appeared at the door. 

"You guys I told you to wake them up nicely." Danielle said. 

Danielle, since she's the girlfriend of daddy direction, she's of course the mummy direction. 

"Now go wake up Harry, NICELY." Liam chuckled looking at Louis. 

He pouted playfully. "Fine." 

Me and Zayn sat up. 

"Breakfast is on the table. We don't want it to get cold." Danielle said. 

"And remember mate, we have to go to the studio today." Liam said. 

Zayn nodded. "Thanks, mate."

Danielle and Liam walked out the room. 

Zayn laid back down. 

"Come on." I chuckled getting up off the bed. "We haft to get up." I said pulling his arm. 

He pulled me back towards him. Making me fall on top of him. 

"Let's just stay." He said wrapping his arms around my back.

"You know we can't." I chuckled. "You have to go to the studio and Im going shopping with the girls." I said.

"Come on." He whined. 

"No." I chuckled trying to get off of him. He wouldn't let go. 

"Zayn, Perrie! You better be up!" Louis yelled from behind the door. 

I laughed. 

We went to the kitchen.

"Finally!" Louis said throwing his hands in the air. We walked to the breakfast table and sat down. I looked around at everybody. Louis and Eleanor were wide awake, Harry looked half asleep, and Niall had his head down on the table, he was asleep.