Chapter 6

JAMIE'S POV;

The pounding in my head wakes me up and I awkwardly roll over on my side, nearly smashing Dakota in the process. One of our alarms is in the process of going off, but I can't find the phone to shut it off. Dakota stirs when she feels me shift in the bed and her eyes blink open. She's still dressed in all her greenery from the party the night before and her makeup is streaking down her eyes from rubbing them in her sleep. She gives me a confused look, possibly still drunk from the night before, then her eyes scan the bed for her phone. "Fuck!" She bolts upright and grabs her phone from the spot it was wedged in between the pillows. "What?" I squint my eyes, bothered by the sound of her yelling. She shuts the alarm off and finally there's a moment of peace. "We have to get to work soon." Dakota giggles and I open one eye to look at her, still confused and exhausted. "Are you joking?" I ask. "No." She laughs even harder. "I swear I'm not joking this is just so funny to me." Her fit of giggles continues as I climb out of bed and try to hunt down some clean clothes. There's no time for a shower, so I'll have to freshen up as best I can without it. Dakota beats me to the bathroom, so I just change and make some quick breakfast, still in desperate need of a bathroom after all the drinking last night. While I eat she removes all her old makeup and sprays dry shampoo all through her hair to clean up the worst of the damage from last night. Then she runs to her room to change and I finally get the bathroom. After a few minutes we both finish up gathering our required items for work, cell phone and keys mainly, and then Dakota eats some of the toast I made for breakfast. She pouts her lower lip out for a moment, looking disappointed, and I ask her what's wrong. "Nothing really... I'm just a little disappointed I didn't get to show you my fancy under clothes last night since we were both shit-faced. "Fancy under clothes?" I question, a little intrigued. She really does have such a silly way with words. It's adorable. "Yeah." She giggles. "They fit the theme too." Now I really want to see, she looks sensational in green. "Guess we'll have to do a redo then later today." I offer and her expression perks up at the idea. "How about if we meet in your trailer on set during our lunch break?" She suggests. "That sounds risky....I can't wait." She grins at my confirmation and we rush to work together, doing our best to be professional and focused instead of just hungover and horny.

We film a mix of scenes from freed and darker and throughout them all Dakota continuously gives me that look, reminding me of our plans for lunch. We take the scenes slow and steady and  only have to do one scene over to correct a mistake. I can tell the difference now from our first movie together. We're much more comfortable and better at how we portray our characters. It makes the work all the more worth it to know we're improving together.

When I get into my trailer for lunch, Dakota is on the couch, her clothes are spread across the floor, and she's still got her hair and makeup styled from the last scene we shot. I'm stunned, completely speechless, as I shut the door behind myself, still not taking my eyes off her. I'm a deer caught in headlights as she pushes her legs apart and smirks at me. Her index finger twirls around the strap of her garter belt, leading my attention to the rest of her attire. Thigh highs, green and black lace panties and push up bra, along with a green headband accessory from celebrating the night before. "It's time for our lunch break." She says, breaking me out of my trance. "Thank god it is, I couldn't have waited any longer." I approach her and her smirk turns to a smile. "Kiss me, I'm Irish." I giggle at her playful phrase and kiss her gently. Then I lean in towards her ear as I hover over her. "I'm going to do a lot more than just kiss you, Dakota." I feel her shudder at my words and her eyes light up with delight. She then arches her back just a little more so her chest is brushing up against mine and spreads her legs even wider than before. "So do it then." I smile at her cheeky remark and quickly strip out of my pants. There's no time to worry about taking off my shirt as I pounce on her, not wasting a second more of our limited time. We've only got twenty minutes and I want to spend as much of it as possible inside of her. She pulls her panties down to her ankles, allowing me full access, and finally we don't have to wait even one more second. "Ahh!" She moans in my ear as her legs spring up and wrap around me. My fingers graze against her clit as I pound into her, causing the couch to make rather worrisome sounds. I actually think it may not be the couch making the noises as much as the trailer itself there not very sturdily built and definitely were made for mostly gentle use. Her hands paw at her breasts, her fingers peeling the bra away to expose her nipples. I tilt my head down slightly, just enough to lick the space she'd been pawing at. Her breathing becomes harder, faster, and I know she's getting close to coming. Her moans come to a stop and her breathing slows as she fully reaches climax so I start pumping into her faster. I come inside her as she rides out her orgasm and we both are filled with pleasure and finally satisfied. We both fall back onto the couch with a huff and one glance at the clock notifies me that our lunch break is nearly over.