Please Read This

Hey killjoys. The isn't an update involving MCR, but my life. A lot of you have been sending me questions, and asking about where my updates are, so please read this.

I hate chapters that are just author's notes, but I have so much to say.

First, I have been gone because I am depressed and busy. I have been so depressed and anxious, I can barely function. If you read my notes on my "Conversations" tab, you would know this. (If you're gonna hate on me, please reconsider, I can't take that right now.)

Second, I am closing my inbox for requests. Please feel free to message me any time, or about any ideas you have/ would like to see, but I won't tell you that I will do them/when they will be done by. Requests are making me loose my creativity, and they are hard and pressuring to compose. I am not done with this book, and I am not planning on ending it any time soon.

Third, I have deleted my Tumblr.

Fourth, I have the "TAP" app now, so I write text messages. I have written ones between Gee and Frank, and also a Draco Malfoy and Reader (you) message thingy. My username is 21chemicaldiscoviels

Fifth, I love you all so much, but I feel disconnected from most of y'all. Message me. Tell me how your day was. Tell me about your problems. Send me a (Wattpad) book you want me to review.

Sixth, since I am not taking official requests at the moment, I would love it if y'all would send me Wattpad books to write a review on. Also, I do tags and quizzes, so feel free to send me more to do!

Seventh, we are so close to 500 reads. I truly have a genuine love for each of you, and please never forget that.

Stay Alive.

Lots of Love.

-Your Friend