Kirsten X Gerard/ Kirsten X Frank (dating)

A/n: Hi killjoys! Sorry I haven't updated in a few days, I've been working on my music and art! This is the last part to this miniseries, so I hope you enjoy it! Once again, this was requested by      LoliLemon so make sure to go check out her books (my personal favorite is the Frank Iero x Reader one.) 

On an unrelated note- GO WATCH THE ZOO KEEPER'S WIFE!!!!!! It's just really really good!

REQUESTS ARE OPEN!

!!!!!!!!!LISTEN TO "CANCER" WHILE READING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few minutes after the incident, Kirsten packed her bags and took a cab to the nearest hotel. She texted Ray, and told him that she knew Frank and Gerard needed space, but that she was safe, and okay. 

----------------------------------

Kirsten stayed up all night thinking about what to do. She tossed and turned, not being able to fall asleep. So, she turned on her favorite sad song, and put it on a loop. "Cancer." Twenty seconds into the song, Kirsten was bawling her eyes out, which made her tired. About twenty minutes later, she fell asleep.

--------------------------------

"Hey babe." Frank said, sneaking up behind Kirsten, wrapping his arms around her. "You know, I love you so much."

"Frankie, I thought you were supposed to be working today!" Kirsten said, turning around to her fiancé.

"I don't want to leave you, I've been working nonstop this week, and I know you need me, and I need you to." Frank wiped a tear from Kirsten's eyes. "I know how Gerard hurt you. I won't do that." 

As their lips were about to connect, Kirsten jolted awake. (Sorry not sorry)

Kirsten looked over at her clock, which said 2:15 a.m. After pinching herself, to make sure that she wasn't still dreaming, Kirsten grabbed her sweater, threw on some flip-flops, and ran to the parking lot of the hotel, franticly waving at the taxis, attempting to get a ride to the place that she needed to be the most. 

Gerard's Point of View

I woke up to a loud banging sound on the door of the bus. I looked at my alarm clock, which said it was 2:30 in the morning.

As I opened the door, I gasped. There stood Kirsten, sniffling, crying, and gasping for air.

"Kirsten...what... what are you.....what do you need?" I said, motioning for her to come in.

"Gerard" she said, gently grabbing my hand, "I love you. I truly do. But I've realized that there is more than one kind of love. I never knew that, because I've only been loved, and loved in return,  by one person, which is you. But now I know. Like I said, I love you, but not in the right way. I don't want to marry you, or have a family with you, or live with you. I want to dance with you, and laugh with you, and have food fights with you, and I've realized that I love you...as a friend. And I don't want to hurt you, but if I don't say what I'm feeling, and keep pretending, then I'll hurt both of us." By the end of her speech, she was sobbing, hunched onto the floor, as I sat on the couch. I grabbed her hand, and pulled her up to sit next to me. 

"Kirsten, what's the worst thing I can say- things are better if I stay.I love you-alot. But not romantically. But you still really hurt me, and I don't know what  to say about that, however, I know that I really hurt you too, and I'm sorry. I really am." As I rubbed her back, I felt her release a huge sigh, like a huge burden had been taken off of her back.

"I know. I know what I did. I shouldn't have kissed Frankie, not while I was dating you, at least. And Gerard, nothing I can say will ever be able to show you how sorry I am, but I really want to repair our friendship. If you'll help me." She looked up at me with those huge eyes that I couldn't resist, and I did something I hadn't done in a long, long time....I hugged my best friend.

"Oh." I looked up, to see Frank who looked like he had been up all night.

"Frank!" Kirsten said, jumping up from me, and running over to him, and I realized, in that moment, I was happier than I'd been in a long, long, time.

"Kirsten..I'm glad that you amended things with your boyfriend. I forgive you. Let's move on." He wouldn't look at her though, I noticed, which that meant he was lying, however, Kirsten saw it too.

"Frank. Gerard and I are over. But we are going to work on repairing our friendship. I'm so sorry Frankie. I'm sorry that I hurt myself. I'm very sorry that I hurt Gerard. But most of all, I'm so disappointed and devastated that I hurt you. Frank, look at me... you're the last person that I want to hurt." 

As Frank and Kirsten embraced in a hug, and cried together, I thought about the future. Maybe I would find someone who I loved in the right way. Maybe Kirsten and Frank would marry, and have kids. Maybe the band would stay around ten, hell, maybe twenty more years. But in that moment, I didn't care. I was happy. My family was happy. All was well.

--------------------------- 

I'm really proud of this chapter! Would you all like to see more sad imagines?

SHARE THIS FIC WITH FRIENDS.

SEND IN ANY REQUESTS.

LOTS OF LOVE.

STAY ALIVE.