Mikey Way X Male Reader (dating)

Hey everyone! Thanks for 15 reads and 10 followers! You all are great! Make sure to check my conversations tab, on my page, because I usually give spoilers for what I'm going to post! 

This is a Mikey x Male reader. I AM NOT claiming that Mikey Way is gay, this is just fiction! If you are going to comment to me or to people who vote on this story, about how homosexuality is wrong, or how you're offended by homosexuality, please just leave.

REQUESTS ARE OPEN!

BTW- what do you all think of me starting a fan page for MCR, P!ATD, FOB, etc... on instagram?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N was on tour with the band My Chemical Romance. He was an instrumentalist, meaning that he took care of the instruments, made sure that they were in tune, and replaced them when necessary. He also helped the guys with their songs, and he even taught them how to work on playing their instruments better. Basically, he was an overpaid, and over worked, music teacher.

Y/N had started to teach Mikey back in 2000. He remembered the first time Mikey every picked up a guitar, and to be honest, he had stunk. However, y/n had faith in Mikey, and today, he was an international rock star. The boys were very close, and were together at all moments of the day. They had very similar personalities. 

"Hey, Y/N. I need help with this song."

"What? Just go ask Gerard, I'm on break..for once." Y/n muttered to himself.

Mikey knew that he was just kidding, so he let out a small chuckle.

"This isn't something Gerard can help me with, he hasn't heard this song yet." Mikey said, blushing, and looking down at his lap.

"Do you mean to tell me that you're writing your own music?"

 Y/n was really happy for Mikey, and proud, but also worried. Lately, the band had been starting to act..different. Y/n knew that Gerard was starting to drink alcohol again, and he was now a dad, and both of those personal problems were a good reason to leave the band. And Mikey writing his own music only further signified that the boys were starting to branch out on their own.

"Mikey, I'll help you, but not until you tell me what's going on. You divorce your wife, and your band, let's be honest here, is falling apart. Yet, here you are, happier than ever, and creating new music. What's going on with you?"

"Well, I mean, I guess, I'm just happy. I'm happy to be free of my marriage, it just wasn't working, and I'm glad that she's happy now too. I love the band, and I'm sorry to see it starting to come to an end, but I know, deep down, it's time. And I can do so much more, with a career on my own." Mikey had been writing many songs, for many months, He had started working on his own music, during the "Danger Days" tour. What y/n didn't know, was that Mikey had 9 out of ten songs on the album recorded.

"Solo carrer?" Y/n stuttered. The thought of not working with Mikey anymore, made y/n really anxious. 

"Well, I mean, I was thinking, when I tour for my own album, I'll need an instrumentalist, and you're the best one I know."

"Wow, I'd love to Mikey. I just hope you pay me better than Gerard does." Both boys began to laugh.

----------------------

Six Months Later

----------------------

"Okay everyone, thank you for coming to this meeting." Gerard solemnly said. "I am sorry to have to say this, but I think we need to end MCR. I'm going to be honest, I've been falling back into drinking, and Bandit needs a dad. And, I know that we've all been trying to hide this, but we've all been working on solo albums. I think it's time that we end this, before things come crashing down, and end badly. I say we end on a good note." Gerard said, voice cracking at the end. 

Mikey stood, up, then Ray, then Frank, and lastly, Gerard, They were all crying, and embraced into a giant group hug,never wanting to let go, but knowing it would be for the best.

------

Two Hours Later

-----

Y/n was hanging out with the guys in the tour bus; they were all talking about what they would do after MCR officially split up, on March 22, 2013, they decided, exactly seven months from the current date. (triggered)

"So Mikey," Ray said, "what are you planning on doing after the split?"

"Oh, well, when we started recording "Danger Days", I started writing my own music. So, my album will probably come out a month or two after the split. And I recruited y/n to help me, so I'll have him."

"Oh, that figures." Said Frank, smirking at Gerard.

"What do you mean by that Frank?" y/n asked.

"Well, I mean, we all thought you and Mikey were together. Right? You are dating?" Frank said, as the rest of the band nodded along.

"NO!" y/n shouted, standing up too quickly, and knocking over the small table. "HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT? OF COURSE MIKEY AND I AREN'T DATING! HOW COULD I EVER DATE HIM OF ALL PEOPLE!" As soon as he said it, y/n new that his words sounded differently then how he meant them. He looked over to where Mikey was sitting, and saw that he was grimacing.

"I'm going out." Mikey said.

----

"Bitch, what the fuck?" Gerard said. 

"I-I- don't know." y/n murmured. 

Y/n had never thought he was gay, much less have feelings for Mikey Way, but after seeing his hurt face, y/n knew that he really did like Mikey, and not as a friend.

"I need to fix this." y/n standing up.

------------------

"Hi Mikey." y/n said.

"Hey y/n. Now's not the best time, could you maybe leave?" Mikey said. He had obviously been crying.

"I was wrong. I was taught, all of my life, that homosexuality is wrong. I never knew that what I felt for you, and trust me, I definitely feel things, wasn't friendship. But, when I saw how I hurt you back there, I knew, I knew I had deeper feelings. Mikey, I want to help you be happy. I want to be the shoulder you cry on. I want to be the reason you laugh. I want to be your boyfriend."

Mikey, blushing furiously, and letting a few tears escape his eyes, got up, and gave a huge, giant hug to y/n, and then kissed him, right on the lips.

"Yeah, definitely feeling something." y/n chuckled.

--------------------------------------

SHARE THIS FIC WITH FRIENDS.

SEND IN ANY REQUESTS.

LOTS OF LOVE.

STAY ALIVE.