"It is now!"

"Who says?" I pointed at myself with a huge smile that felt like it was going to break my face already from smiling so hard these last few days.

"Me!" I couldn't hold it in anymore as I burst out laughing falling onto the ground because of how hard I laughed.

"We have a one crazy Luna." May stated rolling her eyes playfully.

"Hey! Just because I'm the ginger bread man doesn't mean you can hate me!" Yes I lost it along time ago.

"Yes we do. At least we won't be bored anymore. I'm sorry Alpha but your boring." Greenie spoke looking over to Kevin.

"Thanks I feel the love over here." Kevin mumled but I heard it. It has been different now with super hearing and being a cat shifter but fun.

"You're welcome!"

"Again. I was being sarcastic."

"Whatever floats your boat!" Both Greenie and Brownie shouted causing May and I both to laugh.

"You guys will be the death of me." He mumbled again with a slight smile.

"Why aren't you fun, Kev-bear?"

"Kev-Bear?" Greenie questioned.

"Sh! I'm trying to listen to this story!"

"So you guys are dating! Finally!" May shouted.

"I am fun."

"Okay do something funny." I stated raising up my eye-brows at him. He dropped his pen on the desk and pushed his chair back and then stood up. He walked to the middle of the floor. He stepped and jumped then did the unthinkable. He started dancing around, badly! He stopped a few seconds later, out of breath. His dance made me laugh so hard that I fell out of my chair.

"Please." I gasped trying to stop laughing. "Don't ever do that again."

"What you don't like my dancing moves, Angel? That's so hurt full!"

"Please, those aren't dance moves. They are like a rabbit jumping around trying to not get their nails painted." They looked at me strange as I rolled my eyes laughing.

"Okay." The phone started ringing. Jumping up I raced over to get it.

"Luna Evangeline speaking." The words fell from my mouth before my eyes wided with suprise. Looking over at Kevin unsure of what you would say but he just sat back and smiled brightly.

"Wait my son found his mate and didn't tell me!" The girl screamed. Staring at Kevin with wide eyes I slowly handed him the phone.

"You're in trouble!" I yelled dragging the word trouble out. Once he had the phone I ran and jumped on the couch. Covering up with my blanket like it would protect me.

"Oh hey mom I was going to tell you." Worse line you can ever say to your mother. I swear every boy on this planet needs to read the book 'What not to say to a woman'

"But she was running away from me." Scratch that. This one is the worse line you can ever say to your mom. Do you boys ever learn?

"My Mom and Dad are coming tomorrow to meet you." He spoke taking my blanket off my body.

"Hey!" He dropped the blanket on the floor and grabbed me carrying me to him desk. As we passed May I reached out and grabbed my book back from her.

"Ha! You Evangeline Killer!" May laughed and rolled her eyes at me.

"So Kevin when are we going to get Luna to join the pack?" Kevin eyes wided with worry.

"Crap I forgot about that."

"Why are you so worried?"

"Luna your technically classified as a rouge. Since you shifted and your not technically not part of the pack yet." May spoke.

"Technically I'm going to kill you if you call me Luna one more time. Your my friend it's not Luna to you it's Evangeline."

"Okay. Okay. Just don't kill me." Everyone left after that because of their family.

"Kevin."

"Yes angel?"

"Do you think we can look for my brother? I miss him." Laying on his chest, looking up waiting for an answer as he smiled and played with the ends of my hair. His smile was breathe taking I didn't realize it until now. He kissed my forehead and held me tightly making me feel even more safe then I already felt.

"Of course we can. I promise you we'll find him."

1181 words