Feeling Weird...ly happy

Start from the beginning

"Hm..~ You two have fun, but remember Mommy dear, to leave my precious daughter alone." Tamaki scolds lightly, and receives a playful glare from Kyoya. "I plan on taking Haruhi out tomorrow for lunch~ I have it all planned out." He sighs dreamily, going off to fantasy land.

"Thank you for taking us out to dinner Tamaki, but as it is getting late, we should probably head back." Kyoya says, taking out a checkbook. 

"Oh don't worry about it Kyoya, I got it." Tamaki waves his friend off, rising to his feet.

"But you did last time, remember I keep tab on these things." Kyoya says, winking before walking to the front desk to pay.

Onaji and Tamaki walk together towards the door. "Keep him in line, kay Ona~?" Tamaki says, kissing the top of her head before taking his leave, knowing the Ootori limo will be outside already.

"Ready?" Kyoya asks, coming up to Onaji, who jumps, startled.

"H-hai, Master." She murmurs, her cheeks a rosy color. They go into the limo, and she pulls her tails out of her shirt, then proceeds to itch her back, sides, and stomach. "Ah, so much better~"

"So, what did you have planned for tonight?" Kyoya asks, smiling while watching Onaji take her wig off and scratch her ears too.

"It's a surprise~" She smiles, shaking her hair out. "I hope you know how to climb."

"Climb?" He questions, confused. Onaji just giggles. As the driver pulls up to the mansion, she jumps out of the car before it can even come to a complete stop. Transforming, she runs for the woods. "Onaji, wait!" Kyoya shouts, quickly getting out of the limo and running after her.

"Onaji? Onaji where'd you go?" Kyoya asks, panting. He got to her house, but she wasn't inside. He was currently searching outside in the woods. The sun was setting, the sky a deep peachy color, and the woods were casted with shadows everywhere, the remaining light making everything a vibrant luscious green, or a dark mysterious black.

"Kyoya, this way~" Onaji calls, startling the young Ootori. He turns around to see Onaji, changed into some very short shorts, and a button up shirt. "Follow me." He nods, unable to speak. Following her through the forest, they come to a large weeping willow tree, its branches hanging low and brushing the forest floor. Onaji climbs up the tree.

"Are you sure this is safe?" He questions, hesitantly following after. Never in his life had he imagined that he'd be climbing a tree.

"I came here all the time when I was little." She responds, climbing to the top, where there was a small platform.

"Is this even stable?" He questions, sitting on it with her, and feeling it wobble. She just shrugs, laying back on the wood.

"It should hold us for a while."

"So why'd you bring me here?" Kyoya asks, leaning back on his hands and looking at Onaji. Her hair was sprawled on and over the wood, her amethyst eyes gazing at the sky. Her lips were parted ever so slightly.. Kyoya's eyes traveled further down, noticing how the top button on her shirt was undone, and that it was hugging her breasts. Going further down still, her tails were off to the side, and her thighs... her legs were crossed, hanging over the edge. He brought his gaze back to her eyes.

Onaji's POV

"Instead of watching movies, my father and I would find a clearing in the woods, and star gaze. We don't have a tv, so this was one of our only options. I wanted to do this with you." I explain quietly, watching the sunset. I place my hand lightly on top of his. "It's something we always did." Kyoya lays back on the platform slowly, being cautious. I just smile, interlacing my fingers with his as we both look at the sky.