!!100k SPECIAL!!

Beginne am Anfang

"I wonder what that was about..." Said the 2/h/c  "I don't know..." "Well...........TAG! YOU'RE IT!" Shouting the young girl, tagging the blond and running off "No fair! I wasn't ready!!" He shouted running after her.

¸,ø¤º°º¤ø,¸,ø¤º°º¤ø,¸,ø¤º°º¤ø,¸

"Wow Lev, you've improved~," said a 16-year-old 2/h/c "Thanks, hopefully, good enough" a blond boy sighed "you'll do great Lev, have more faith in yourself," the girl said with a smile, "if you say so..." "Guys! Dinner time!" They heard their caretaker Zoey call. "Come on, don't wanna miss dinner," she said nudging him with her shoulder, he nodded his head and started walking with her beside him.

They make it to their place and all into the door, "We're home~!" The 2/h/c called out walking into the dining room. As they got there the e/c eyes girl noticed an empty seat.
"Hey, where's Chai?" She asked, "Oh, he's with [bitch's name] right now," said Zoey "H-he is?" "Mhmm, he said he would be back by dinner, but I guess they had other plans" "Oh, Well what's for dinner~?" She asked trying to hide her jealousy "Your favorite.... F/f!" "You're the best Zoey~" she smiled sitting in her usual spot at the table. The rest of them sat down at the table with their plates.

"So Y/n, How's Levin in training?" Asked the blonde "He's doing great Mom-- Zoey, he's doing great Zoey" Y/n said "Y/n?....wha--" "I'm sorry, it just slipped...Um...I'm not hungry anymore" she said getting up from her seat, the two blond(e)'s heard the back door close after she left. "I'll go check on her" spoke Levin getting up from his chair also.

As he walked outside he saw the 2/h/c sitting on a stump in the back of the house. "Hey....you okay?" He asked sitting next to her. "L-Levin...do...d-do you hate m-me?" "Of course not, why would you think I hate you?" "Do you...think Chai...hates me?" "Y/n, what's with these questions? Who would ever hate you?" He asked concerned. "Me! I hate myself, Levin! I hate everything about me!" "Why?" "I cry too much, I yell too much, I don't have a mom! I don't have a dad! I make so many mistakes and all I do is cry about it!! I don't even know why you're friends with me...." She exclaimed, her voice getting softer as she spoke. "Y/n, everyone makes mistakes, no one is perfect" "That doesn't matter! I don't wanna be perfect....I wanna be loved...." "You are loved....you're loved by Zoey, Malachi...and Me, " he said with a smile; looking into her e/c eyes. "L-Levin?" She asked she got a hum in response. "I'm sorry" "For wh--" before he could finish a pair of soft lips were pressed against his own.

The blond boy was shocked at first, but then melted into the kiss; placing his hands on her waist and her s/t hands softly placed on his neck. Their lips molding together like pieces of a puzzle; unknownst to them Zoey was looking through the window smiling like an idiot.
Y/n pulled away from the kiss with a red face, Levin with the same color. Levin pulled her into another kiss with passion and love. She returned the kiss with just as much love and passion, the blue-eyed boy pulled her closer by her waist as she dug her fingers into his sandy blond hair.

Zoey squealed as she saw the two, a smile on her lips. "Zoey, I'm home" she heard Malachi call from the living room followed by the sound of the door closing. "Hey, Malachi, are you hungry?" she asked "No, I already ate" "Did you now?" "Yeah, B/n invited my over her place" "I see, well I'm going to get ready for bed and maybe read a book," she said walking up the stairs to the bedrooms "Um, do you know where Y/n and Levin are?"He asked.

"Uh no! I haven't they came for dinner then went back for training" she stated, "This late?" He questioned with a confused expression on his features. "Well, Levin wanted some extra training since he's going to be Lord soon" "I see, well I'll be off to bed then, tell me if you see them come in" "alright I will, good night," Said the blonde elf going up to her bedroom.

Levin pulled away panting as well as Y/n. "L-Levin...I--" "Y/n!" The girl looked around from hearing her name be called, she looked up and saw Zoey sticking her head out of her window. "Hey Zoey, what'cha need?" "I just wanted to tell you guys Malachi is home, and I told him you guys were still training," she said with a wink and closing her window. "We should head inside then" spoke Levin "Yeah, but let's go around to the front" he nodded and followed her around the house.

They opened the front door as if nothing happened between them, "We're home Zoey~!" called out Y/n, sending a wink towards Levin. "Okay! Get ready for bed!" Zoey called down to them, they both walk into the living to see Malachi sitting there reading a book. "Hey Chai, we missed you at dinner" the 2/h/c said, "Is that so?" "Mhmm, but didn't you love Zoey's f/f? it was the best!" said Levin with a grin. "No, I didn't eat any" "What? Why? I thought you liked f/f" said Y/n with a 'confused' face. 

"I already ate," he said bluntly, "Oh, well we still saved you some if you want" "Yeah, better eat it before Y/n does," Levin says with a snicker "Shut up!" she said playfully pushing him. "It's true, remember my birthday?" "Oi! we promised we wouldn't talk about that!" she said chasing him "Haha! You can't catch me!" "When I get my hands on you, you'll wish you were in the Irene Dimension!" she said running after him.
Malachi silently growled but went back to his book in silence.

A/N Hey guys! don't worry Malachi will have his kiss scene/ whatever tf this was.
And I did say I have a special note....and......I'm thinking of making this Malachi X Reader X Levin into a book!!! I really like the plot of it and all that other shit. so do you guys think I should make this a book? if so!

Comment Here!!

That's it...I'll see you guys next time....

Ciao~!