✦ᴛʀᴀᴠʟʏɴ✦ ᴋᴀᴛᴇʟʏɴ x ᴛʀᴀᴠɪs

before we start I wanna let you know in this story Aph and Aaron aren't dating yet so yeah anyways onto the story!

-----Katelyn's POV-----

I was currently sitting on my couch watching Once Upon A Time with Aph just talking eating cookies Kawaii~Chan keeps bringing us for some reason but I could care less, then Aph spoke "hey we should have a sleepover and invite everyone" said Aph "sure doesn't sound bad" i said calmly that's when we heard screaming coming from the boys' house. Aph, Kawaii~Chan and I quickly ran out the door but nothing was wrong, but one thing made my blood boil I saw Travis carrying some girl with Dark Brown hair and eyes to match then I realized who it was (if you didn't know it's me :P) then Aphmau squealed and went running to the girl "Sis you're here!!" she yelled "huh? OMI Aph" she quickly jumped out of Travis' arms and ran into Aphmau's "i missed you so much Ash" said Aphmau "i missed you too" she said squeezing Aphmau "so are you Travis' girlfriend~" she cooed at her which made me even more mad "no i just came down too see Aaron and Zane then i ran into him" she said i could see Aphmau getting mad too her going too see her crush and 'best friend' "oh really well you have another surprise" she said then Laurance went up behind her and put his hands over her eyes i started to feel relief maybe he was her boyfriend "guess who!" he said she quickly smiled big and turned to hug Laurance they talked but i went inside i could care less about them.

-----Ashlynn's POV-----

i was so happy to see Laurance but then i saw Katelyn looking pretty mad and went inside so i decided to go and talk to her "Katelyn!" i exclaimed "WHAT!!" she yelled "where are you!" "I'M IN MY ROOM!!!" she yelled again so i then went up to Katelyn's room "what's wrong Katelyn?" i asked her "nothing's wrong!" she said crossing her arms "is it because i didn't say hi?" i asked "no" "well what is i-- *gasp* do you like Laurance OMI i didn't know" i started to apologize " i don't like Laurance okay" she said then it clicked "oh my Irene you like Travis!!" "n-no i d-don't" she stuttered "yes you do well if you want to know Travis is my best friend and i don't like him that way" i stated "y-you don't" "well maybe a little but you are my best friend Katelyn and if you like Travis i won't get in your way plus i have like five boys basically drooling over me back where i'm from" (haha reference if you know well take a Cookie) "haha i'm sorry..." she said "for what?" "for thinking you like him that way" "it's okay i understand" i said giving her a hug "thanks" she said hugging back "no problem.anyways so you do like Travis~" i cooed at her "fine okay just don't tell Aph or Kawaii~Chan please" she asked "of course not but Aph told me she was having a sleepover" i said smirking at her "ugh look i told so don't make me or you regret it okay" she said "okay well i gotta go" i said getting up "where are you going?" she asked "well first I'm gonna go to Aaron's then Zane's just to go say hi" i said "do you like one of them~" i felt myself blush "well would you look at the time i gotta get going ba-bye" i said bolting out the door.

-----Time Skip To Sleepover-----

-----Katelyn's POV-----

we were all talking among ourselves when "Let's play Truth or Dare!" exclaimed Kawaii~Chan every one agreed and got in a circle

"Truth or Dare Ashlynn~Sama?" asked Kawaii~Chan
"Dare!" she said and we high fived
"Kawaii~Chan Dares Ashlynn~Sama to text a picture of her and Zane~Kun kissing" she said i could see Ash looking nervous
"who do i text?" she asked
"Katelyn~Sama will pick" she said i then got her phone and started to look through her phone then i see a good one i then give her the phone
"no no no i can't text him that" she said
"why not?" i asked
"because Landon is my best friend i will not let him see it" she said crossing her arms
"because you like him~" i cooed
"n-no ugh fine" she said then she started looking through her phone for something
"what are you doing?" i asked
"looking for a picture" she said we all gasped
"so you and Zane kissed before" i said she froze
"no i meant i was looking for the camera" she said
"sure anyways come on" then we took the picture it took awhile Ash kept running away but we finally did then it was Travis' turn
"Truth or Dare Travis!?" asked Ash
"Dare" he said
"i dare you too kiss Katelyn" she said smirking at me
"okay Katelyn~" he said i just ran to my room but he followed "hey Katelyn~" he said but i didn't say anything "what's wrong?" he asked i took a deep breath "do you like Ashlynn?" i asked "why?" "i just want to know" i said "well maybe a little but she's my best friend" he said i took another breath and went up to him and grabbed his hoodie and kissed him and at that moment i knew
I Love Him

A/N Hey Gamers Ash here i hope you like this little one~shot i liked it also thank you to EmoSasuke12 for the idea of this so yeah comment some more suggestions and remember this is for TTOH and MCD so you can suggest some characters from my original book also you can suggest X Readers if you want.

~Much L♥ve Ash