+-Just You Wait-+ Gene X Reader

Hey, Guys!!! Super Sorry for posting late yesterday since Christmas is almost here I was helping with decorating and such but I'm here!

This one is gonna be short just cause I have to get it done lol

"Uh...did we interrupt something?" Zenix asked blushing beet red

Y/n blushed a crimson red as she tried to cover up as much as possible,"Um...er...no?" she said more like a question "Really 'cause it looked like you guys were about to do something" Aphmau said with a slight growl "Why would you care? I thought you wanted me out of your life?"

"I wanted to say sorry...but nevermind that" "Sasha,Zenix get her out of here," Y/n said,the two nodded and started pushing Aphmau out of the door. "W-what? no! stop!" the two didn't stop,not until she was outside of the room "Gene...Give me your phone please" Gene complied and gave Y/n his phone.

Y/n went to Instagram and twitter and posted the picture of Aphmau and Garroth "Have fun Aphmau....I know I will" she said with a smirk plastered on her face.

*     *     *     *     *

The next day Y/n and the Shadow Knights walked through the halls to the cafeteria. As they were walking they got stopped by no other then Aphmau herself  "Oh hello Aphmau" Y/n said with a fake smile "did you post this?!" she said pulling up the picture.

"Oh that..hmm let me think...oh yeah I did" "Why?..." "Why?...Why?! you ugh i can't even talk about it,just know that's not all I'll be doing to ruin your life Aphmau....i guarantee it" Y/n pushed past her and to the cafeteria.

Just you wait Aphmau...i'll make your life a living hell......

A/N So yes this is kinda like a sneak peak to what's going to be happening in the book,but in the book, there will be more of an explanation to what Aphmau did and more detail  
So yeah that's really all i have hehe....but a lemon is out on the lemon book so...if you're kinky and need a lemon there's a new one in there....

Happy: We're Back!!!
Ash: Ugh...
Happy: What?!

Ash: Nothing nothing...
Temmie: Okay Ash~Senpai!

Happy: Anyways Hope You Have A--
Temmie: Gr8 Day/Nite C U Nxt Tem!
Ash: And Remeber Ash L♥ves You!!
All: Buh~Bai!!!