CHAPTER 9

"Lauren calm down. I'm sure she's alright." mom talked to me.

"What if she's not? It's my fault. This is all my fault." I walked back and forth.

"Honey listen-" before mom could finish, the nurse went out and asked for me.

I went in the room and saw Camila sleeping.

"I'm nurse Ally. I'm very sorry ma'am but..."

"But what?!" I shouted.

"Lauren..." Camila weakly said.

"Baby I'm here, I'm right here." I held her hand.

"I'll miss you. I'm sorry I haven't told you about my sickness. I was just so happy, I'm afraid that I'll ruin all of it."

"Camila don't talk like that. We'll fight this together." my eyes we're getting teary.

"I.. I wanted you to find love because... I wanted you to be happy before I go. Fate has a really twisted plan for us I guess." she laughed.

"No.. Camila please... You can't leave me. I need you. You changed me by loving me. Please just let me love you even just this lifetime. Let me love you." at this point I was crying.

"Hey, shh, stop crying little baby. Be strong Lauren for both of us." she wiped my tears.

"Camila... Please..."

"We still haven't went to starbucks. That sucks." she smiled

How is this so easy for her?

"I love you baby don't leave please." I kissed her hand.

"If only I could stay I would, but I can't." her voice is so weak.

"I'll always love you Lauren remember that."