Different Direction.

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Fuck.

"What about it?" I sound like a fucking idiot, I swear it's because I'm a blonde (No offence ladies or gentlemen). 

I feel his lips nibble on my earlobe, sending shivers across my skin. "You asked me out last night, I wanted to make sure I didn't dream it."

"If it were a dream then we didn't have sex." I blurt out.

His hands suddenly grip my waist and he hoists my body--effortlessly I might add--up on the kitchen bench, then stand between my legs. "If that's the case, then I think we better replay-"

Harry is, unfortunately, cut off by the ringing of his doorbell. "Fuck," he mutters under his breath. "She's early." I hop off the bench with his help. 

When the bell rings again, my lips part to tell him to answer it but his own lips enclose around them, cutting off my attempt to speak.

My hand hands automatically grip his shoulders as he kisses me passionately yet hard. 

He pulls away leaving me breathless, "I needed that." He breathes against my lips. "I'll be back baby."

I nod my head watching him leave the room as the kettle finishes boiling. Turning my attention to the kettle, I take out three cups just in case Karren wants a drink. 

Seconds, after I've placed the cups on the benchtop Harry's voice, floats through the air, and soon after, he enters the Lounge room with Karren behind him

"Harry, listen to me, it's too dangerous, I don't think it's a-" Her mouth closes when her eyes catch me standing in the kitchen area. "Oh, good morning Joe."

Harry scoffs at her comment and walks over to where I'm standing but instead of approaching me, he grabs his phone off the benchtop and dials an unknown number. 

"Harry-" Karren rolls her eyes and walks over to him

But the person on the other end, I'm assuming already answered because Harry says, "What's your game?" His voice is laced with anger. "Cut the crap would ya?" 

Karren mouths to Harry, Speaker.

Harry nods his head and presses a button on his phone.

The voice on the other end comes through saying, "Look, Hazz, I don't know what you're talking about."

"Fuck off Zayn, you know exactly what I'm talking about. Sending someone to Kidnap Joe Hemmings."

"Who the fuck is Joe Hemmings? Fucking stop with the assumptions Styles." 

"Oh drop the innocent act Zayn." Harry spits at this guy--Zayn. "We have evidence that you hired a guy to-"

"Fine, you got me. Sure, I hired a guy to kidnap the slut, but I was forced, Harry." There's a short pause. "He has my sisters, what was I suppose to do?"

This time Karren speaks up, "Henry Hemmings is holding your sisters?"

"Who fuck is that?" Zayn's voice strains on the other end, but he sighs. "Yes, that fucking bastard said if I don't deliver Joe Hemmings or Harry's head to him-" There's another pause. "My sisters are going to die." 

"Zayn, why didn't you tell me?" Harry looks over at me, concern filling his orbs.

A bitter laugh comes through the phone, "Now why would I tell the guy who took everything from me?" Zayn spits.

"That's not true-"

"Yeah? You pretty much stole my entire business!" 

I can tell Harry is starting to get pissed off. "I bought it fair a square, you know as well as I do if I hadn't bought it. Your business would've gone bankrupt."