17

Jake runs over to me and he lifts me up. "You're going to pay for that, princess."

I block my nose. "I already am with the way you smell."

He throws me over his shoulder and carries me towards his room.

***

Jake smacks my bottom. "You're going to pay for that little stunt you played on us in the bathroom." He opens the door to his bedroom. "The Pres knows that it was the girls and you behind the stunt in there. He's going to kill you."

I laugh. "No, he isn't. He's a big teddy bear and he will laugh at it later." I give him an innocent smile. "If he comes for me you will protect me, won't you?"

He drops me on the bed. "Of course I will, Princess."

I rise and stand on the bed. Wrapping my arms around Jake's neck I whisper. "Take a shower, you smell like shit."

He throws his head back and laughs. "Alright, but I would prefer if you had one with me."

I shake my head. "I'm not ready for that yet, Jake."

He pulls his top over his head, revealing his abs to me.

I want to run my hands over them.

"Are you sure?"

"Stop being a tease."

He takes a step forward and his lips claim mine.

I kiss him back and he slips his tongue into my mouth. I move my hand up his stomach.

He pulls away from me. "I need to take care of myself now."

I pull away and see his erection through his pants.

"That's what you do to me, princess." He walks to the bathroom and slams the door.

I giggle and then lie down on the bed.

My phone goes off. I pull it off the nightstand. I see "Rayna" flash across the screen. I answer it.

Me: Hey, Cuz.

Rayna: Are you alright?

Me: I'm fine. Why?

Rayna: The Pres is looking for you. He doesn't look happy.

Me: Did you get into trouble?

Rayna: No, he knew that you were behind it all and that Trina and I were just doing what you wanted us to do. He did tell us that we're not allowed to cook anymore.

"Katie Hughes, you better let me in." My father yells. "Or I'm going to punish you for that stunt you pulled on me."

Me: I have to go. He found me.

Rayna: Good luck.

I put the phone on the nightstand before walking over to it. Opening the door I see a huge smile on Dad's face. "They left and decided that I'm not a good person for them to do business with." He steps into the room. "I want to thank you for driving them away with the stuff you did tonight."