11.

Jake's face pales at the mention of kids running around here. "I don't want to have kids running around here anytime soon." He looks at me. "I haven't taken you on a proper date and we haven't had sex yet. Is the President nuts?"

I laugh. "You could say that about my old man."

Iron Fist and Tank take a seat next to their girls.

"What did the Pres say?" Tank asks.

Trina places her hand on his arm. "Oh, he told us that we're going to get our own Reaper Jacket's with the words 'Property of' and he also told us that he would love to have some little Reapers running around."

Tank stands up. "No, bloody way. I'm not ready to be a father yet." He shakes his head."

Iron Fist turns to Rayna. "I wouldn't mind to have some kids running around." He looks at me. "But, we all know they won't be President material as Fathers usually like to keep it in the family." He turns to Jake. "You're going to be our President when the Pres steps down."

Jake fills up a glass with beer and he chugs it. He pours himself another one and does the same to that one.

As he goes for a third one I touch his arm. "Jake, that's enough."

He shakes his head. "No, it's not. This is the second time that I could have fucking lost you." Jake looks away from me. "I don't want to feel for a few hours."

I hit the bar with my hand. "Go for it, Jake, but I won't be leaving my door unlocked for you tonight." I rise and I feel pain from my broken ribs. I whimper from the pain.

Trina looks at Tank. "Can you take her to her room?"

"Sure," Tank rises and he's about to lift me when Jake yells.

"Touch her and you die."He steps out from behind the bar and he lifts me into his arms.

I wrap my arms around his neck and he takes me up to the bedroom.

Jake places me on the bed. He pulls the covers back and climbs in next to me. He pulls me closer to him and wraps his arms around me.

I fall into a peaceful sleep with the man I love.

***

Someone shakes me awake. "Five minutes." I mumble into my pillow.

"I can't give you five more minutes beautiful. There's things I need to do today. Although I would prefer to stay here with you."

I open my eyes and look at Jake. "Where are you going?"

"I need to work on bikes today in the garage."

"Can I come?"

A smile spreads across his face. "Are you sure you want to watch me?"

"Yeah, I want to see a little grease monkey."

"Grease monkey, huh?" He begins to tickle me and I laugh.

All of a sudden I get a reminder of the broken ribs I have. "I hate having broken ribs. It's painful as fuck."

Jake drops his hands to his side. "I'm going to kill the bitch for doing this to you."

"She didn't do this. She is cause of what happened to me and I'm going to be the one to kill her. Once I'm healed I'll be hunting her down and putting a bullet in her, but first I think I might give her a few broken bones. Before I put a bullet in her head."