9.

Jake POV

Tank and Iron Fist meet me at the door to the garage.

"What are the girls watching?" Tank asks. "Trina wouldn't tell me."

I laugh. "They're watching Fifty Shades of Grey. It's a good thing The President called a meeting." I open the door to the garage and enter the building. I take a seat next to the President as he starts the meeting."

President talks about the way we took The Viper's out last week. He wanted them all gone because of what they did to his daughter.

*Flashback*

The President got us all together the morning of the attack on The Viper's. He looked at us and said. "They tried to kill my daughter. I want everyone of The Viper's to suffer, just like my daughter did. She didn't deserve any of the things that happened to her. He dismissed us.

I picked up a gun and put it over my shoulder. I put a few grenades in my jacket pocket. I climbed onto my bike and drove to The Viper's MC.

The President is driving next to me and the rest of the MC are behind us.

At The Viper bar I pull the pin off the grenade and I throw it at the bar.

A couple seconds later the bar explodes and I hear people scream.

President pulls the pin off the second one and he throws it at the clubhouse.

People run out of the house and they see us.

Tank and Iron Fist pull the strap of their guns of them and they start to shoot at The Viper's.

President of The Viper's raises his hands and he walks towards our President. "I didn't know that my guy's did that to your daughter."

President shoots the guy in the leg. He stands above the guy. "You should know what your club are doing behind your back and you failed The Viper's. The Viper's are going to be wiped out now." President shoot the guy in the head and blood splutters across his face. He wipes the blood away.

I rip off the fabric of the shirt I'm wearing and hand it to the President.

He takes it from me. "Thanks, get the guy's we're going home." President touches my arm. "Don't say a word to my daughter. I don't want her to know about this."

"Yes, Sir." I walk over to everyone. "Pres says it's time to go home."

The guys climb on their bikes and we speed all the way back to the clubhouse."

*flasheback over*

President looks at everyone. "Today, I was informed that we have someone leaking important information to someone that doesn't need to know club business. We're not leaving until this matter is sorted."

A guy I haven't seen before walks into the garage and he takes a seat at the back. He has dark hair and a scar that goes from his eyebrow to his nose.

I won't forget what that guy looks like.

I pull my phone out of my pocket and I send the President a message.