4.

Jake's POV

Trina steps out from behind the bar and she walks over to me. "Where's Katie? She normally comes down here ten minutes before closing to help me out and she's not here yet."

I rise from the table. "I'll get her. She was reading a book when I last saw her."

Trina picks up the glasses and place them on the tray. "She better be here before Tank arrives. You know how he gets if he doesn't see Katie."

I climb the stair two at time to the second floor. Walking down the hall I see a few guys standing around. "Has she been out of her room?"

Slim shakes his head. "She's been in there all night."

Opening the door to her room I see the bed made and a few clothes are thrown across the room. There's make up and jewellery scattered on her table.

She snuck out.

I go through some of her things and I a see a Diary sitting on her desk. Opening to the page that a string on it I see writing. "MICHELLE, MYSTERY BAR TONIGHT."

Katie, what have you gotten yourself into.

I put my phone up to my ear. "Can I get a trace on a mobile phone." I give the number to guy and I hear taping on the other end.

"Okay, she's at the Viper Bar."

Fuck! She's in trouble if they catch her there.

I throw my phone against the wall and it shatters.

Slim walks into the room with the prospects. "What's wrong, Vice President?"

"Princess, she's gone." I look around the room. "She went out with Michelle. Apparently she's at the Viper Bar."

Slim closes the door. "Shit," he looks around. "How are we going to tell the President his daughter is gone?"

"He's gone for two weeks. There's no way to reach him and tell him about Katie. I just don't find out who she is. If they do I will declare war with them."

Slim slaps my back. "I'll be right there with you."

The bedroom door opens. "Katie?" Tank looks at me. "Where is she VP?"

"She gone to to the Viper bar."

Tank hits the wall and his hand goes through the gyprock dry wall smashing it away. "She better come home safe or some people are going to die." He walks out of the room.

I need to get that wall fixed.

Headlights come up the driveway and I see a car come to a stop. Someone climbs out of the car and moves over to passenger side door, opening it and pushing someone out. They jump back into the car and speed away.

I look at the ground and see long brown hair and a black dress on a someone.

Katie.

I kick open the fire exit door and I don't hear the alarm going off.

The alarm should have gone off by now.

That's how Katie got out without us hearing or seeing her.

I run down the stairs and over to the girl. I turn her over and see a messed up face.

Her face is swollen and her eyes are shut. Her knuckles are bruised.

"Katie?"

Tank walks over to us and he looks at her. "Don't move her, Cutthroat. We don't know the extent of her injuries. If you move her without checking her over you can puncture something inside her body. You should call, Rayner. She'll know what to do."