12.5

"You go. I'm going to end this with Michelle." I spin around and yell. "Michelle, come here and face me. Are you seriously going to play his cat and mouse game with me? When I do find you it's not going to end well for..." I am cut off by the sound of gunshots.

"Let's get the fuck out of here." Iron Fist yells. He speeds away with a few guys.

Jake stands next to me. "What do you want to do?"

"End it."

***

Jake kisses the top of my head. "That's my girl. She never lets anyone keep her down." He pulls a spare gun from his bike and he gives it to me. "Lets end this, beautiful. I want to move our relationship forward, but I can't do that knowing that someone is out there to hurt my old lady." He pulls away from me.

I walk into the bush and I hear a twig snap behind me. I point the gun in the direction of the twig.

A turkey comes into view.

I drop my hand and continue to sneak around the bush.

There's a bang and a bullet flies past my head and I turn in the direction of the bullet.

Michelle steps out from behind a tree and a smirk is plastered across her pretty face. "It's nice to see you again, Katie." She points the gun at my head. "I'm here for payback. You're boyfriend took someone special from me and I'm going to return the favour."

I glare at her. "You did that when you tried to have me killed. What have I done to you?"

She holds he gun in the air and she fires a shot. "Shut up, Katie. You're going to listen to me or I will kill you."

I grip the gun tighter in my hand. "I won't shut up, Michelle. If you're going to kill me get on with it. Before, you do. Why are you doing this?"

She steps forward. "I did this to help my brother. He's motorcycle club is enemies of this one and I wanted to show him that I could sneak in here and hurt them the most, but when he caught onto my plan he kicked me out. He told me that I was a disgrace to his club."

I point my gun at her. "You are a disgrace to every MC. I'm surprised you were able to hide as well as you did. I won't take a chance that you'll come after me again, Michelle." I pull the trigger.

Arms wrap around me. "I've got you, Katie."

I begin to cry against the hard chest of the man that I love.

"Clean this fucking mess up. We need to get out of here." Dad says. "Take princess home, Jake. Can you get someone to pick up her beoke?"

"Yes, sir." Jake pulls his phone out of his pocket and he talks to someone as he hold me. "I need you to pick up Katie's bike. She won't be able to ride it home. Bring the car. I don't want to ride home, just incase something happens to Katie." He hangs up.

Jake lifts me up and he carries me to the road.

I bury my head in his neck.

A car pulls in front of us and two guys from the MC step out.

Jake puts me into the car and he buckles my belt for me.