Last Chapter

Brendon and I were home from our honeymoon. We just got home and we started unpacking.

When we finished that, Brendon made us a romantic supper. Spaghetti and meatballs, classic stereotype. I still found it romantic. He's a great cook!

God, words can't even explain how much I love this human being. He was perfect for me. We fit perfectly as well.

I hated being in control, and Brendon was the type of guy to always take control. I loved being cuddled at night, and he loved cuddling me.

"Faelecia! Supper's ready!" Brendon yelled from downstairs.

"Alright, I'm coming babe!" I said, going downstairs to have my nose be hit with the smell of the best food I'll have.

"It looks great!" My saliva was falling out of my mouth as I drooled over the food. Brendon smiled and put the food on the table. He pulled out my chair and I sat down. Brendon sat on the other side of the table and turned the lights to the kitchen off, but he lit a candle in the middle, so I could see more.

"You know, I can barely see right now, but you're still the most beautiful thing in my sight." He said, taking his fork and thrilling the spaghetti around it.

God, even the way he ate his food was hot.

"Aw Brendon, you're too sweet!" I giggled. Brendon smiled and we ate our spaghetti, talking about random things like politics and family.

After we finished eating, Brendon took me to the car and drove us to a big hill.

He took a blanket out of the backseat and carried it to the top of the hill. I followed him and he laid the blanket on the ground.

"Cmon, lay with me." He patted the spot beside him. I took my shoes off and laid down beside him. He took his arms and pulled me closer, until my face was in his chest. He smelt so good.

"I love you Faelecia! I know apologizing won't help, but I'm so sorry for the stuff that I've done in the past, and I'm so glad we were reunited. I love you with every single thing in me, and to have almost lost that, I don't even know what I was doing. Just remember that I will love you no matter what happens." He said, causing me to cry.

He pulled me so I faced him, but I kept myself glued to his chest.

"Honey, are you crying?" He laughed, but yet he didn't laugh at me.

"Y-yes I am. You're just, amazing and I love you so much. We have both done so many bad things in the past, but we can move past it. I will never stop loving you. Some days I might be cranky, but it doesn't mean that I'll ever stop loving you for just a split second. You are the perfect man for me, more than I could ever ask for, and I'm so lucky to have met you."

Brendon smiled and we both hugged, as hard as we possibly could. After we broke the hug Brendon had kissed me as hard as possible, but it wasn't sloppy. I kissed back and then, just on cue, it started raining.

"The best romantic scene!" Brendon said between kisses. I continued to cry tears of happiness as we kissed.

"If I could I would propose to you again!" He said after we finally finished our kiss.

"God I love you Faelecia Marie Urie!" He yelled as loud as possible. I laughed and he took the wet blanket off the ground, using it to cover our heads as we walked to the car. We were both soaking wet, but it didn't bug me.

"You know Brendon, I rather be soaking wet with you, then be dry with someone else." I smiled. Brendon looked at me and smiled, leaning in for a quick little peck.

"Same here!" We laughed and got into the car after putting the blanket in the back.

"Let's go home now!" He said as he started te car and drove to the house. He was singing Death Of A Bachelor the whole way there, which warmed my heart because that's my favorite Panic! song and he knew it.

"What do you wanna do when we get home?" He asked.

"I wanna take a shower and then dry off. That's what I wanna do. And then after that, I wanna spend time with my perfect, beautiful husband."

Brendon laughed cockily and looked at me, giving me a look that made me know he loved me.

He looked back at the road and we got home, peacefully

He looked back at the road and we got home, peacefully. It was a beautiful night outside.

Brendon opened the door for me and I ran upstairs, getting stuff ready to take a shower because I felt gross and dirty.

Brendon went upstairs, going to take a shower in the bathroom downstairs. There were no half bathrooms in this house.

I turned the shower on and got in, letting the hot water run down my back. I shampooed with Brendon's 'man' shampoo. It was the exact same thing as 'lady' shampoo, but it probably smelt like old spice.

I cleaned myself after, then getting out of the shower and got dressed in my pajamas in the bathroom. When I dried my hair off, I walked out of the bathroom in our room to see Brendon laying on the bed, on his phone.

He put it down when he saw me, getting off the bed and walking to me. He placed his hands on my hips and kissed me. Yes, you may get tired of me telling you that Brendon kissed me, but I don't so too bad for you.

"Brendon?"

"Yeah?"

"What would you say if I said that I perhaps wanted to have kids?" I asked slowly. His pupils randomly grew and he smiled.

"Of course I'd want to have kids! When would you want them?" He asked, taking his hands off my hips and placing them on my shoulders.

"Soon, I'd say. Before I turn twenty-seven." I smiled, loving the fact that he wanted kids too.

"Well then Faelecia Urie, you're going to be a mommy, and I'm going to be a daddy!"