Pool

We walked in and immediately eyed the lazy river.

"I'm too lazy to go in the river, can we just swim around for a bit?" I asked, laughing and holding Brendon's arm. He smiled and we both walked over to the pool.

Brendon hoped in, causing the water to splash on me.

"Brendon!" I yelled, laughing and shivering as he laughed and popped up from the water.

"What, I didn't mean it." He said sarcastically, swimming around on his back. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Cmon, it's not that cold." He said, hoping that I would fall for his lie.

"Look, just feel my hand, it's really warm. I promise!" He stuck his hand out and I felt it. Brendon lied and pulled me into the water. I got up back to the surface and looked at Brendon, who was swimming away.

I swam after him until he was cornered. He was laughing his head off and I swam beside him.

"Why the hell would you do that?" I laughed. Brendon shrugged and we both got out of the pool.

"Let's go on the slide, it'll be fun, and I won't push you down." He smiled, grabbing my hand as we walked up the slide.

"Looks, twisty." I admired how fun it looked. Brendon laughed and hopped into the slide. I waited until he got to the bottom and hopped in myself.

Now I do have a little fear of water, but I can swim, so it's not that bad.

When I got to the bottom, Brendon was already there waiting for me.

"So?" He intrigued, raising an eyebrow at me.

"So what?"

"Was that fun?" He asked, grabbing me in the water and just making us float. We just looked at each other. His hair was wet, but it still looked nice. His hair looks nice all the time, nothing could ruin that.

"Wanna chill in the lazy river?" He asked. I nodded and he smiled, bending down in the water.

"What are you doing?" I laughed.

"Giving you a piggy so we can get to the nearest pool floaty ring thing and chill in the lazy river on the floaties." He said, bending down even harder, motioning me to get on his back.

"Alright." I hopped on his back and he made his way to the nearest pool floaty.

"Alright, get on the floaty, hold mine and I'll push you there," Brendon said. I did as told and got on the floaty, which took me two attempts after I fell off the first one.

"You ready?" He asked. I nodded and he started pushing me to the river.

"You know what? This floaty has enough space for the both of us." He took his floaty out of my hands and threw it somewhere else in the water.

He hopped on and we both entered the river. I just rested my head on his shoulder and we held hands as we floated around.

After a lot of floating and talking about random stuff, Brendon decided to act like a little kid and push me off the floaty.

"Brendon!" I screamed, laughing at what he just did. Brendon was already gone by the time I started swimming to find him.

"Faelecia!" I heard someone yell. I looked up and Brendon was on the slide, just about to jump down. I laughed and he jumped down, being really dumb for doing that.

I swam to the end of the slide and waited for Brendon. He popped out and I swam over to him.

"You think you could away from me like that?" I laughed, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him.

"Move out of the way!" The lifeguard yelled, causing Brendon and me to break our kiss.

"You could be nicer, it is our honeymoon," Brendon informed the man.

"Aw, that's so sweet!" The lifeguard gave us a fake smile.

"That doesn't give you an excuse to start kissing in front of the slide! You could hurt other people, dude." The lifeguard gave me a surfer dude impression. Brendon let go of me and walked towards the lifeguard.

"Alright, you don't need to scream it out for everyone to hear, dude!" Brendon made fun of the guy, and we might as well just left the pool because I knew we were gonna get kicked out soon.

"You know what? If you speak to me like that some more, you're gonna get kicked out."

"Well alright then." Brendon nagged. I felt so bad for him. He hates getting put in his place so much. He walked over to me and pulled me over to the side of the waterslide.

He kissed me with so much passion that I sort of melted in his touch and fell, not literally. He let go and gave me a nice prince charming smile.

"Was that good enough for you?!" Brendon yelled to the lifeguard. He gave him a thumbs up. Brendon laughed and looked at me, whom was smiling and genuinely happy with that kiss.

Later, Brendon and I got tired of being in the pool. So we got out, dried off and went to our room.

"That was really fun!" I said, walking into the hotel room.

"Everything but that stupid lifeguard." Brendon chimed in, rolling his eyes while he thought of that guy.

"Cmon babe, don't let him ruin our honeymoon, he was just being arrogant."

"But babe, arrogance is my thing, he put me in my place and embarrassed me in front of you."

"Look, being arrogant isn't your thing, I only said that when I was mad at you to bring you down, but you being the strong man you are, you didn't care. And he didn't embarrass you, no one can embarrass you in front of me." I kissed him and he smiled.

"You're the best wife I could have ever asked for."

"I can say the exact same thing about you, Brendon."