Stop

"What the hell is your problem?!" I cried even louder, dropping to my knees and cupping my hands over my face. Brendon tucked his gun back in his pocket and came towards me.

"C'mon, it's not that big of a deal, now get up, we got to go." When I refused to get up, Brendon sighed and picked me up. He kicked the door open and walked out.

I felt as I was being placed in the front seat of a vehicle.

Brendon walked over to his side, opening the door, starting the car and driving off to god knows where.

"You know, you have some nerve coming here after what you did to me." I said, taking my head out of my knees, but keeping my feet on the seat.

"Stop talking! I finally have my great moment and I don't need your pettiness ruining it!"

"What moment?! Killing a human being, kidnapping someone who has no feelings for you? Tell me, because I'm confused!" I yelled. Brendon death glared me and slammed his foot on the brakes.

Luckily my seat-belt caught me, or I would have smashed my skull on the glove compartment.

"Stop speaking to me like that! You are to give me respect or you're going to regret it! You have to remember, who's the one who has the gun in their pocket?" I shivered and sunk in my seat. I closed my eyes and thought about Tyler, about the clique, and how they're never gonna get twenty one pilots anymore.

I cried while thinking of Tyler. He was the best thing that had ever happened to me, and I can assure you that the worst thing that ever happened to me, just kidnapped me.

Brendon must of noticed, because he made a snotty remark.

"That boy is making you cry? Pathetic."

I took a deep breath in and tried to contain myself from exploding. No one talks about Tyler Robert Joseph like that.

"I mean, their music sucks, he's super scrawny, twig like, almost. You don't need a man who doesn't know anything about protecting a woman. I do know, I've protected you from several things, including him." He said nonchalantly. My whole body was shaking from anger. No one has the right to say that.

"Stop talking about Tyler like that! You didn't know him like I did! He was sweet and nice, unlike you. You're completely arrogant and pushy, you never let me do what I wanted! Tyler would help me out, you know, let me do stuff. You practically blocked me out of the whole world!" I yelled, turning to face the window.

"Faelecia, look at me." Brendon's voice seemed sincere. He must of realised how wrong he was. I slowly turned to face him, only to have his hand meet my face.

"I told you not that long ago to give me respect! Are you deaf?! Do you want what happened to Tyler to happen to you?!" He yelled, rolling his eyes as he went back into his serious look.

I sighed loudly, only that sigh turned into loud sobbing. I put my head in between my knees and tried to stay as quiet as possible, but it was hard, I couldn't not cry.

All the stress of what happened in one year came and hit me like a bullet through the skull. Crap, I shouldn't use that metaphor, should I?

I almost died, I almost killed someone. My boyfriend of eleven months died, and a lunatic kidnapped me.

I kept on crying, my sobs getting louder by the second. I'm pretty sure Brendon was either getting uncomfortable, or angry.

"Alright, please stop crying, I'm not great when it comes to comforting women." He said, tapping his fingers on the steering wheel.

I didn't stop at all, in any case, I cried harder. Tyler would've been able to comfort me, but no, he's dead, all because of Brendon.

"You look very pretty in that dress of yours." I knit my eyebrows. He was right, he doesn't know how to comfort women.

"Please stop talking. You're making this awkward." I sighed. Then I went back to crying.

Brendon took one hand and started rubbing my back.

"Stop it! Stop trying to act so nice, alright! You're anything but nice! You killed my boyfriend, tried to kill me, you practically ruined my life! So just leave me the hell alone, alright? Because I know you don't mean it." I snapped, crying again.

I haven't ever cried this much in my entire life.

After a little while of us not speaking to each other, I fluttered my eyes shut and fell asleep.

***

Once I woke up, I quickly took precautions of my surroundings. I freaked out for a split second, but saw Brendon driving and realised I was in his car.

"How long have I been out?" I asked, rubbing my head. I had a huge head ache from crying.

"About three hours," He shrugged. I nodded and put my feet back on the seat, hugging my knees but not crying, just sighing and waiting.

Brendon pulled into the driveway of his house, and I started trembling. Brendon got out and came to my side.

"Are you coming or not?" He raised his voice, sticking his hand out and opening my car door.

I put my trembling hand into his. He noticed and started rubbing it.

"Good god, you're freezing! Let's get you inside and into a shower." He helped me out of the car and we walked into the house that brought back so many terrible memories.

"Follow me as I get the towels and a pair of clothes for you." He gripped my wrist and walked to a closet. He took a towel and walked to the connected bathroom in his bedroom.

"You'll have a 20 minute to shower, max. I'll be waiting by the doorway the whole time. If you aren't done by then, I'm going in there and dragging you out myself, do I make myself clear?"

I slowly nodded as he passed me the towel.

"Now hurry up, your time starts now!"