Intro

I woke up happily beside my boyfriend, Tyler. It's been a year since the whole Brendon incident, and we haven't heard anything from him, so we just assumed that he died.

"Hey Tyler!" I said, shaking him rapidly so he can wake up. He groaned and turned the other way.

"Wake up Tyler!" I whined, shaking him even harder. He started laughing, and then got up.

"What do you want now?" He chuckled, getting out of bed.

"I wanna hang out with my boyfriend on our eleven month anniversary, that's what!" We both laughed, getting up and kissing each other.

"I love you Tyler!" I smiled, him returning it. He did a cute thing when he smiled. His eyes would squint and he was always smiling, showing teeth.

"I love you too Faelecia! I'm gonna go take a shower, get nice and clean for our date tonight." He left the room to go get a towel and go to the shower across the hall.

The house that Tyler lived in wasn't like Brendon's, but it never bugged me at all. I didn't want to even think of Brendon, he was dead to me, and possibly dead, period. I heard Tyler's footsteps get less and less loud, and the bathroom door shut.

"Ow, my toe!" Tyler yelled, loud enough for me to hear through the bathroom door and the bedroom door. I laughed and got up, going to the bathroom. I knocked on the door and waited for Tyler to respond.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes! I just stubbed my toe, no biggie!" He yelled through the door. I laughed and walked back to our room, putting on a fresh pair of clothes.

About four months after the incident is when I started to feel normal. Tyler and I had already been in a relationship for eleven months, I had gotten rid of all my Panic! Crap, and I just did normal stuff.

My life wasn't dedicated to Brendon nor Panic! anymore, it was dedicated to the stuff I actually loved, like Tyler.

Tyler was the sweetest. Yes, he was a little shy, but that's just his personality. He wasn't as shy towards me as he was after he asked me out on a date.

It was sweet how he asked me. We were a public place, and we had just finished ordering dessert. When it came, I was eating my cake, and I found a beautiful ring, but not an engagement one. Tyler bent down on one knee and took the ring. I still remember exactly what he said.

"Faelecia, will you be my girlfriend?"

I laughed as I thought of that day again. Tyler was honestly perfect for me, unlike Brendon who was controlling, severe, pushy and arrogant. Yes, he may have been hot, but that doesn't matter when it comes to a guy.

Tyler was sweet, cute, patient and helpful. He was someone who you could count on. He also helped me get more into twenty one pilots, and he doesn't even force me to listen to it like Brendon made me with Panic!

Tyler had finished his shower, I could tell because I heard the water stop and he was singing Hometown. I hummed along, Hometown was a beautiful song.

Tyler walked out in a pair of jeans and no shirt, which to be honest, I was used to it.

"So, I was thinking that we could go to the restaurant where I proposed to be your boyfriend for tonight, what do you think?" He asked, looking for a shirt in his closet as I sat on the bed and was checking my phone.

"I think that would be perfect! Napa Rose was an excellent restaurant!" We both smiled.

Later that night

Tyler and I were just about to leave, until he realised he forgot his wallet, so he went to his room to go grab it.

I sat on the couch as I scrolled through my phone. I was pretty popular on Instagram, being Tyler's girlfriend and all. I had at least nine hundred thousand followers. But the fame isn't what I like, it's Tyler.

I put my phone down and stood up, turning around and doing my own mini fashion show. Tyler ran downstairs, wallet in hand.

"You ready?" He asked, putting his wallet in his pocket.

"Actually, no. I forgot my purse upstairs, I'll be right back." My heels clacked on the floor as I ran upstairs to our room and took my purse.

While I was upstairs I heard a bang, kind of like a door opening, and then a loud gunshot that made my whole body stay still and get cold. I didn't have a mirror in the room, but knew my face was as white as snow.

I slowly made my way down stairs, my heels still clacking at the wooden stair case.

The first thing I noticed, that made me cringe and nearly tear up, was a splat of blood on the floor. I took a deep breath in before looking around the corner and seeing Tyler, on the floor with a bullet hole through his head.

"Tyler!" I yelled, running to him and placing his head on my lap, stroking his hair and crying.

That was it. He's dead and there's nothing I can do about it.

I heard a loud cough from behind me and looked up.

"Missed me, doll?"