I know what you are thinking right now. Boyfriend goals.

He walks me over and pulls out my chair. Fancy chipotle. Wow.

I sit down, and he sits across from me.
"It's so perfect!" I hold his hand across the table.

"I know. It has to be perfect like you." He says. I blush, wondering how I ended up with him.

Without ordering, they place my favorite meal in front of me, a half steak/half chicken burrito bowl with guac and cheese.

"Thank you, I can't imagine how much better it can get than chipotle." I say with a laugh.

"Trust me, it gets better." He's assures.

We eat quickly, eager to keep going. Tobias helps me up,"You have to wear a blindfold. You can't know where we are going."

I laugh,"I guess that's ok, since I know you aren't an axe murderer."

He ties the blindfold behind my hair, and leads me into the car. I feel him buckle me in, and hear the door close. I smile from ear to ear.

"We are moving now." He says as he pulls out into the road. I hold on to the door, kind if scared. He turns on music, but doesn't say a word. I begin to hear crunching, like we are driving over leafs and branches.

"Are we in the woods?" I ask. He doesn't reply. My stomach begins to flutter with excitement. I can feel myself smiling like a madwoman. All I can hear is driving, on and on.

"Ok, we are here. I will take you out of the car, and then you can take of the blindfold. Tobias says.

I smile and nod. I feel the car shift when he shuts his door, and the breeze when he opens mine.

"Ok, you can take it off now." He says. I pull it off, and stand in awe. In front of me is the most beautiful wildlife I have ever seen, and a gigantic cabin in the middle.

"It... It's gorgeous!" I gasp. He smiles, putting his arms around me.
"I hoped you would like it."

He walks me to the door. "This used to be my families cabin, but when my mom passed I got it, she didn't want Marcus to have it."

"I love everything about it." I say, giving him a kiss. He picks me up in his arms, making me laugh.

"House Tour!" He declares, going to the kitchen first. It's small, but still has the normal kitchen things in it.

"Is taking me here your way of saying you want me to cook for you?" I joke. He winks,"That's up to you."

He shows me the living room, which has a black couch and a large TV. Lastly, the bedroom, which has a California king size bed and dark red covers.

"I love it!" I exclaim, hopping from his arms onto the bed. He laughs, jumping beside me on the bed. "How about a movie?"

I sit up and smile,"Of course, what are we watching?"
"I planned for Me Before You." He says.

"YESSS!" I squeal like a teenage girl. He laughs at me, and then picks me up again to bring me to the couch.

He makes us popcorn before putting on the movie. I snuggle under his arms while it starts.

"Tobias." I whisper.
"Hm."
"I love you."

Tobias smiles and pulls me on top of him. "I love you too Tris." I lay on him till the movie ends.

He clicks off the TV. He picks me up, and carries me to the bedroom. I giggle"Tobias!" He lays me down and goes right beside me.

"Tobias, everything is just so... perfect." I smile. "Including you." He adds. I look into his eyes, wondering how I am so blessed.

Just fluff, no lemons   -Lauren

I lay on top of him, and press my lips to his. Tobias kisses back, in a soft rhythm. "I love you so much." He says between kisses.

I grin,"I love you too." He sits up, and grabs my thighs, hiking me higher on his lap. I kiss harder, deeper. My hands creep up his back, slowly pulling off his shirt.

He pulls back for a second to let me pull it off, and we keep going. I feel his own hands creeping up my back, and with one swift movement he tosses away my top.

I pull back for a second, almost disgusted by my own body.

"What's wrong babe?" He asks. I look down,"Um.. I am just scared."
"Of what?"
I think of how to word my feelings,"That you won't like what you see."

He kisses my neck. "I love," he sucks on it for a second, making me grin,"all of you." He says, moving back to my lips.

I can't believe I doubted myself like this. He flips us over, so he is on top. He kisses my collar bone, and sucks on it again. He moves up my neck, and to my lips.

My hands find their way to his belt loops, and I start to pull his pants down while we are lip locked. He kicks them off, and slips mine down my legs.

"Are you sure?" He asks, moving his hands to my bra clasp. I nod, butterflies in my stomach, but I know I love him enough to see this.

He unclips it, and tosses it on the floor. "Tris, I don't know what you were afraid of." He says, kissing me, while a hand moves elsewhere.

Let's just say the night just escalated from there.

I know it got close there. Hope you enjoyed! -Lauren