"Wait didn't you say he was staring at you and Eli last night." 

"Yeah. why?" 

"Well maybe I'm wrong but I think he likes you. Just a thought." She said.

"Yeah whatever." I dodged her suggestion. "Im gonna go he's almost here."

"Kay bye Jay. Tell me how things go." She said then hung up.

Right when she hung up I heard a knock at the door.

It was Jack. I felt like he looked cuter than usual. Wait what? 

"Hi." I said.

"Hey." He replied. "Ready?"

"Yeah." I said staring at him then realized I was being awkward, so I looked down at my shoes and closed the door behind me.

We began walking to the park. 

*Jack's POV*

Once we got to the park we sat down on a bench for a while because I wanted to chat.

"Can I asked you something." Jezzabelle asked and snapped me out of my trance.

Her voice is so kind. 

"Yeah, sure." I said trying to sound chill and not excited to be here. 

I think I do like her, but I'm pretty sure she doesn't like me. 

Wait. I can't have a crush. My reputation would die.

Who cares about it a voice in my head said. I decided to go with it because I feel like she's different. I regret ever being mean to her. Why can't she know that?

"Why'd you bring me here? I mean like don't you have better people to ask to come somewhere with you? You're Jack Johnson. Im not like the rest of the girls you usually ask somewhere. They're usually pretty." She asked me. 

I think she is pretty and I don't like those girls. They're too bratty. She's not. She's... humble.

I couldn't tell her that I asked her here because I think I like her or because I kinda got jealous of Elias. 

 "I asked you here because I wanted to truly meet you and tell you I'm sorry for everything I've done to you that you hate me for." I told being half honest.

She looked at me like I was insane and she'd never seen me before.

"Really. I'm serious." 

I left her speechless then her eyes showed a little happiness. 

"Oh." She told me and looked at her shoes trying not to smile. I think she needed that and wanted to hear that. I'm smooth.

We finally got up and started walking around the park.

*Jezzabelle's POV*

I think he really means he's sorry. Im still shocked yet happy.

I've been waiting to hear those words 'Im sorry' for years from him

I think I don't I have regret thinking he's cute now I think because I feel better about him now.

It's like I was in a box of hate and it's kinda gone.

"So whats your favorite color?" He asked because we were asking each other random questions.

"Turquoise. You?" 

"Blue."

"Ermmm. If you could live anywhere in the U.S. besides here where would you live?" I asked him now.

"Chicago." He answered right away. 

Surprised with his answer i kinda shouted back,"Me Too!" I laughed at myself for sounding to excited and he laughed at me for looking like a surprised dog.

He's an okay guy.

"So why haven't you ever joined what people call 'The Populars'?" He asked looking at me like he didn't know why.

I don't think he did.

"Well I'm not trying to sound rude but I honestly think everyone in that group is fake but you seem like you aren't. The girls kinda brag too much and are hoes. The guys, except you now of course, are rude and obnoxious. If it sounds mean I'm sorry but that's what I think." I said pretty proudly and smirked a little because I admitted he's alright.

"I agree with nearly everything you just stated. Especially me being off your debt list." He said smiling cheekily and pretending to flip the hair he didn't have.

I just laughed at how adorable he is. What?

He's still Jack. He's could still be lying. Well I dont wanna believe that. I'm going to give him a chance. 

I liked the second voice in my head. The positive one.

My phone vibrated in the back of my pocket. I had got a text.

Elias:

Wanna hang out? I have nothing to do. :(

Me:

Busy. :/

Elias:

Kay. :)

"Who was that?" Jack asked once I put my phone away.

"Oh. Um just my friend." I said friend because I didn't think he knew Macy or Elias. 

"OK." He replied with a half smile, "Wanna go on the swings?" 

"Sure." I said happily.

He pushed my swing. I have to admit he's fun to hangout with. I think he really is sorry. 

I was laughing most of the time on the swing because of the dorky things he was yelling.

"Fly. My Little Bird!"

"Soar Like a butterfly."

The little kids were staring at him by now but it was funny.

After a while he stared walking me home. It was about 7:00 now. The sun wasn't up anymore.

I shivered a little because it was getting cold. I think Jack saw because I saw him unzip his sweater. 

Crap.

"Here." He tried handing me the sweater.

"No it's OK." I couldn't accept it. He would freeze and I'm still iffy about trusting but the fun we had popped into my head.

"Take it." He told me and I finally did. It smelled like him. It smelled like Abercrombie. 

I couldn't stop smiling once he left. I texted Macy to tell her I wanted to tell her in person tomorrow what happened and she said OK.

I felt satisfied.