Chapter 11

Hello to those who are reading this book, i know i haven't updated any chapters for ages as i apologize. As most of you would have already figured out, each update will be slow as i haven't been able to come up with anything to write add i would love it if you guys give me some ideas. I also apologize if the book becomes hard to understand and/or the quality drops and becomes a really bad book. I thank you all for being so patient.

y/n P.O.V (still.....)

I go over to the window in my room and look outside as Kazue continued to sleep and I notice Kuro walking along the window ledges looking for an open window to get inside, so i open my window and call out to him so he can get inside. as he runs over to my window Kazue wakes up and walks over to me as i lean on my wall next to the window with my arms folded looking up at the ceiling  then down to Kazue. "Kazue, sorry if i woke you up" "it's fine, i couldn't sleep that well anyway due to Rin and Yotaka yelling" "ok, oh and Kazue meet Kuro an....." i was interrupted by Kazue yelling (mentally) at me "WHY ARE ALL YOUR FRIENDS DEMONS??!! THEY ARE BAD COMPANY!! WHY CAN'T YOU HAVE HUMANS AS FRIENDS INSTEAD??!!!" "well for starters i have trouble making friends with other people here, the three that i am good friends with want and are exorcists and if it weren't for them both you and i would be dead right now" I finish my sentence noticing that Kuro had already left the room.

about 5 minutes after the small argument i leave my room and go to the kitchen to get something to eat out of the cupboard. i go to the room where Yotaka and Rin are, still yelling at each other as they are still playing games, and sit on the couch *the two lovers are sitting on the ground* and watch them.

it was maybe 2 hours later that Yotaka got a idea and got up and went to go do something as she made her way to the kitchen as for Rin, he went to his room.